may be two late for old folks

old folks

just got ok to coyotes hunt on 5000 acr hunting club.no calling ever done there. my kids voted i cant go alone just because i cant walk and 78 years old. i can still call shoot and ride my mule. i may call trump about this deal

That's great news. As suggested, take the grandkids along and teach them how to ride the mule.

Heck, I'm 80, don't have a mule, but do drive a mean jeep!
lol.gif

Hang in there old folks, we still got a few coyotes left in us.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Ride that donkey and take your time... a lot of times after you kill the first one the body seems to get more energy;) kill them slowly
w00t.gif

Originally Posted By: tripod3Ride the mule and carry a shotgun, wait is that a kawasaki mule? Either way let er rip. That is what I was wondering. A 4 legged Mule or 4 wheeled Mule?

it is akawsaki mule with a two seat rack on the back. they say hide the ride and walk but if you cant walk stay on the ride and call. it works best at night but have shot and mist a bunch in daylight. if the grand kids will leave the video games at home i will try to teach them how to hunt. i know my kids love me and worry bout me and i tell them where i am going to hunt each time i go. if the Lord takes me home while i am out hunting i will leave doing what i love to do. old folks ant giving up yet.

it is akawsaki mule with a two seat rack on the back. they say hide the ride and walk but if you cant walk stay on the ride and call. it works best at night but have shot and mist a bunch in daylight. if the grand kids will leave the video games at home i will try to teach them how to hunt. i know my kids love me and worry bout me and i tell them where i am going to hunt each time i go. if the Lord takes me home while i am out hunting i will leave doing what i love to do. old folks ant giving up yet.

Back