Fur & Fangs magazine

thanks ap you have come a long way I talked to you when you had just moved from Clearfield,way to make a great business for yourself.

Hopefully I'll receive one too. I'd be happy to read the content
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: MJS1977I got one too. My wife asked, what did you buy now that you are getting another magazine? lol...

I can just picture mine doing the same if I end up getting one
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: MatlockOriginally Posted By: MJS1977I got one too. My wife asked, what did you buy now that you are getting another magazine? lol...

I can just picture mine doing the same if I end up getting one
lol.gif

Yep got the mean eye yesterday when the mail arrived

so you are telling me that.... you give me great prices on innovative products, answer my phone calls when I have a question and give me free magazines..... HOW DARE YOU!

P.S. would you mind picking up my mortgage payment also? LOL

I would be more than happy to read this magazine!! And I put a pretty healthy order in for Christmas, so somehow I hope that puts me on the list to receive it.

Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsYes, we at APC are behind and funded the FREE 1-year subscriptions on both magazines. Fur & Fang is a brand new start up and this is their first issue.

Apparently some would not prefer to receive the magazines, please PM me your names and I will insure you are removed from the subscriptions. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thank you. No complaints.

AP Jones

Thank you. No complaints.

Last edited:
Thanks A.P.Jones. You are sincerely appreciated. I subscribed this week, first time it didn't take, but we got it right this time.

Last edited:
Back