What ar 30 mm 20moa scope mount?

zr600

Ok I need a 30 mm 20moa scope mount what would you guys get in this? I would like the warne one but it's out of stock pretty every we're.

The best AR scope mounts I've ever used are American Defense, not cheap, but I think the best there is for your $$$. They have different heights so check they're website for the correct height for you, probably the standard height, although I shoot a little head up so I use the extra high for 1" scopes & standard high for the 30mm. If your shooting a long or very high powered scope you'll want the Recon line.
Jim D

zr600, forgot to mention, I use the double quick detachable mounts & use 1 quality scope on 2 or 3 different rifles. 1st rifle after zero I set the turrets to 0-0 then my other rifles I keep a scope dope pad with the turret settings for zero. Every time they repeat to point zero. Just great mounts.
I know you didn't ask for this but I use Sightron SIIISS8X32X56 LRMOA-H scopes #25014 made in Japan. MOA hash marks above-down-across in the reticle plus a Christmas tree of windage moa dots. I shoot out to 650 without touching the turret. The only, & I mean only thing Nightforce has over these scopes is they are heavier built for rough use. List $1239 & I get them delivered to my door $799. The 6x24x50 just like it is $699.
JD

American Defense is my favorite so far.
Here is a group i tested mine with on my 20" AR at 150 yards Friday before goin coyote hunting. Shot a coyote at 275 yards with it Saturday.

I shot one round, took the scope off and put it back on and shot again. Did that for 5 rounds.

They arent cheap but you get what you pay for. Set the tension on the QD Levers and your good to go.
https://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/298/

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rich in VAHow about Larue?

I have a few LaRue mounts, nice products and you always get a little extra stuff shipped when you buy directly from them.

Originally Posted By: BEN25.06A 20moa will shoot high. I put one on my AR could not sight in at a 100 yards need mil dots top and botton

What scope did you use?
I used a vortex viper 6.5-20x44 30mm and ran out of elevation at 700 yards so used the 20moa base to keep my 600 yard shooting closer to the center of adjustments in the scope.

I used a Barrett 20 moa on a 6.5 creedmore on an AR 10 platform with a Vortex 6.5x 24x50 with no problems.

Last edited:
Back