~M0nsters~

Infidel 762

Staff member
Monsters exist and most are human;

Where children fear the night, it is the coyote who fears the day;

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote; "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Most everyone has a dark side, just some are better at hiding theirs. As age, I pick my battles more wisely. In many aspects I am finding it best to simply make peace with my demons...

Seems Ole friedrich may have been right Jeremy. I'm reluctant to mention it but from the looks of pic 1 you may be making a little too much peace with your demons. LOL.

You're strange... It's good you embrace it and find something positive in it. Albert Einstein wrote, "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of people who are evil, but because of the people who do nothing about it." Congrats...

I know I am a little strange with a warped sense of humor... a lot of normal people think that someone spending so much time trying to call in coyotes just to kill them is strange behavior.. probably why I have become such a loner these days.

I don't know who to quote but it went sumthin like;

"Genocide is committed by men not monsters, I find that even more scary "

At least I think I read that sum where, if not it still holds truth
crazy.gif

I often have a warped sense of humor myself. Enough so, that at times I have to be careful not to say what I am thinking out loud, except in select company.

I shot a skunk a couple weeks ago with my 243, up pretty close. It literally rained skunk parts. My son made some comment like "Holy cow," or something comparable. Inside I was laughing and thinking of the scene in Young Guns where Billy shoots the sheriff with the shotgun loaded with dimes. "Spread him out like Tularosa..."

Maybe that was on my mind since I had been through both Tularosa and Lincoln about 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXI shot a skunk a couple weeks ago with my 243, up pretty close. It literally rained skunk parts. My son made some comment like "Holy cow," or something comparable. Inside I was laughing and thinking of the scene in Young Guns where Billy shoots the sheriff with the shotgun loaded with dimes. "Spread him out like Tularosa..."

Maybe that was on my mind since I had been through both Tularosa and Lincoln about 3 weeks ago.

I forgot all about those young gun movies.. I loved those!

"Hey Chavez how come they ain't killin us?"

"Cuz we're in the spirit world [beeep] hole, they can't see us!"

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before...The abyss!!

Beauty light colored yote good job!

We went to NM for our anniversary this year and rented a cabin in Ruidoso. We spent 4 days in the triangle formed by Roswell, White Sands, and Lincoln. We did a lot of driving around, sightseeing, shopping, and looking at historical things. After having watched movies, read books, and done research on Billy the Kid and the Lincoln County war, it was really interesting seeing all those places and putting visual images to the stories. Trying to sort fact from legend in all that mess would be tough, which is probably why historians really haven't been able to do it very well. Add to that history is generally written by the winners, according to their own agenda. It was a really neat, fun trip though. I was surprised how much of the historical town of Lincoln was still there.

Infidel 762 you have inspired me again. My avatar on other sites are a skull and crossbones. I think I may have to start taking pictures with my yotes in my Skull mask..... I know I am kinda weird. LOL

Back