Pulsar DigisightN750 problem

whitetail436

Hey guys I have a Pulsar Digisight N750 that I bought from a friend of mine and mounted it on a brand new AR. Rail on the AR looks perfect. The scope mount on the bottom of the scope looks square.

I mounted it on the gun and at 50 yards when I tried sighting it in I could get the X coordinate which is the up and down adjustment perfect but the Y coordinate was fully adjusted to +40 and was still not far enough.

I moved the scope on the rail some and it didn't change so I think the problem lies within the scope. I sent Pulsar a contact email but didn't get a response. Has anyone else had this problem with that scope?

Does anyone have a contact phone number that I can call to try and get this problem fixed?

Whitetail, I had the same problem with my Photon 6.5x scope. It seems that some of the digitals are prone to this adjustment issue. With the Photons at least, a 20 MOA rail will help with the elevation, but with windage problems a guy would probably have to get adjustable rings, like the Burris Signature Z rings that have the inserts with high and low pieces.

In the case of your scope, I think it has its own mounting system, so rings won't help. Contacting the company is your best bet.

Whitetail,

Sellmark is the US distributor for Pulsar. You can get help here:

Meg Ivey
Returns Department
Sellmark Corporation
2201 Heritage Parkway
Mansfield, TX 76063
817.225.0310 x 181
www.sellmark.net

Kevin

Thanks for the input 6mm.

Thanks so much for the contact info Kevin. You're the man. By the way you do a great job with all of your videos comparing all of the different night gear.

Back