Pretty female

TN_predators

I've been laying low the last two weeks because things have been slow. That all changed this morning! First stand this pretty girl came in within 5 mins of calling.

My uncle caught her coming through a draw about 350 yards away and signaled to me. I spotted her and changed positions for a shot as she moved through a creek to make it into the field we were calling. She casually trotted around looking around for the sound. From where she was she couldn't see the caller/decoy.

Anyways, she decided she would pop a squat real quick so I decided it was game over and capitalized on the broad side shot. 250 yards with the 223 Vmax and she was DRT.

I'm super excited since this is the first action we've seen in a month!

Thanks folks!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Rusty BlackCongrats...she's beautiful

Thanks! We thought so too. The white around her facereally makes it special. She also has a white tip on her tail.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Good job. She does have a pretty color. Stay after 'em.

Originally Posted By: trapwvPretty girl congrats

Thanks!

I feel ya buddy I hunted 3 days, all day, and my fit bit said I covered about 13.5 miles and only called in 3. My buddy then missed 1 at 40 yards so we only got 2 of them. Im not sure what goin on this year but I have been havin a tough go with it

Back