Problems with refurbished foxpro inferno

FishnHunt9

I'm on my 2nd refurbished foxpro inferno although I like the call I do wish I had bought one with the tx-1000 remote, the first one the remote and call wouldn't sync up so one call to foxpro and 2 days later new call is on the front porch. Well fast forward a few weeks and this one has started doing same thing except it was slowly getting worse at first I could change batteries and it would solve it so I figured it was killing batteries fairly quick well now it won't sync up at all the green light goes out after turning it on, I thought it's stayed lit whole time call was on, I've put brand new lithium batteries in call and remote and it doesn't change so it will be making a drive back to cabelas tomorrow. I'm thinking about picking up a fusion as I was very impressed with the sounds and clarity as well as Foxpro's excellent customer service. Has anyone else had problems with there refurbished calls? I bought this call to try out foxpro as I have an alpha dogg that I like but it's starting to get old.

Last edited:
I personally don't buy refurbished anything. Refurbished is usually fixing anything that is wrong, not replacing all parts.

Fishnhunt, I have owned a couple fox pro refurbished calls and have never had a problem. Looks like you got hit with some bad luck. Call the guys at foxpro tomorrow and I'm sure they will hook you up

I took it back to store and for now am back to using my old alpha dogg I'll wait and save some for a fusion or whatever they come out with that's comparable to it I did think about buying the c24c, even though the two refurbished calls went bad I thought the sounds were phenomenal and will definitely miss call

unless you get a FoxPro with a tx1000 then you are better off with the alphadogg. hate to be the one to point out the elephant in the room.

Originally Posted By: BleedsBlueunless you get a FoxPro with a tx1000 then you are better off with the alphadogg. hate to be the one to point out the elephant in the room.

would agree with that mostly.

but the inferno and bansee callers that foxpro makes uses a remote that has a text readable screen and the remote works very dependably.

the alph dogg is nice, but for the way i hunt it is to big and heavy. i could get by with the inferno very nicely and do use it quite a bit. the foxpro fusion is my real go to caller.

I have to agree with SlickerThanSnot. The remote on the inferno works very well and is a well thought out unit. My inferno has been a dependable caller. It may not get used much since I've upgraded to a shockwave, but I would use an inferno without hesitation. Sorry you had trouble with yours. Foxpro will make it right! Give them a call.

I liked the call and where I hunt it doesn't have to be screaming loud even though I like a loud call for crow hunting. I was trying foxpro out on the cheap and was super impressed with their customer service and wouldn't hesitate to buy new call but think I would prefer one with the tx-1000 remote.

Back