x-caliber promo

204 AR

I saw on their website if you order 2 barrels by Val's Day the cheaper one is 1/2 off. Anyone take advantage of this? I can't figure out how to enter the code to show it in the shopping cart, or wonder if they just automatically deduct it?

I and a friend did. They told me they refund the 1/2 off the following day. No code to input. We both got 20 practicals. Even with a ridiculous $60 for shipping it worked out to $265 each. I think today is the last day though.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootGlad I did not finish my order, would have been mad to see 60.00 show up for shipping.

same here. will mark that place off my list of places to order from.

Yeah if I had not already committed to the boho deal with my buddy I would have cancelled also. Still, I don think you are going to get a BHW IN 20cal for that price.

BHW make good barrels. I've heard good things about X-caliber in bolt rifle barrels so I'll be interested to see if they live up to the hype.

I didn't order anything. I've got a new 204 bolt gun to play with for now. If the wind ever gets below 10 mph here (good luck) I'll get serious with it.

I would like to see a side by side between xcaliber and bhw of the same caliber, same loads for speed, accuracy, and barrel life. I've had great luck with all my bhw except a pair of 308's from Rainier. One of those was the biggest dog barrel I've ever bought. But I'm not sure on the barrel life of them. My 17/223 went roughly 1500 with loads I didn't think were hot. And I had a 243 win barrel that was under 1k when it opened up. No bore scope so not sure if it was erosion or maybe carbon that I couldn't detect. I am also a little bummed bhw isn't interested in putting on a group buy for us. Pretty sure there are a lot of them sold to members here due to the good work of Greg and Ritch and all the glowing reports of the rest of us.

I have two X caliber barrels and I am very pleased with them.
I have a BHW and it is not nearly as accurate as my x calibers. All three barrels are on AR platform rifles.

Back