Better Get Your AR Parts Soon!!!

I read a article about this a few days ago. It was some dumb reporter who claimed he bought all the parts to build a ar sent them to his atf buddy who built it in two hours. Now i am not a machinist but i do all my own work and i dont see anybody without a machine shop finishing a 80% lower build in two hours. This is just more left-wing bull.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760stevetaxi, why are you spreading this propagated nonsense? And that is all it is....nonsense.

He is from New York

Originally Posted By: Willy BrotzOriginally Posted By: pahntr760stevetaxi, why are you spreading this propagated nonsense? And that is all it is....nonsense.

He is from New York

I get that...but the "won't be able to buy any part." aspect of it it is just plain silly. That and this article is completely without real citation nor premise. It is full of nonsense propaganda of the Left. NY and other "Peoples Republik" type states need to start fighting back...But I assume it easier to gripe.

Originally Posted By: steve garrettI am not buying jack crap until prices come down. Including ammo bullets and powder suggest others do it too

Looks like you wont be buying anything then. If I were you, I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for prices to ever come down.

Whatever you can make a lower out of laminated wood, plastic and a whole lot of other things. That jackass from NY isnt going to get anything done.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760stevetaxi, why are you spreading this propagated nonsense? And that is all it is....nonsense.
It is not propaganda. Chuck Schumer is the newly elected Democratic Minority Leader of Congress. He was very instrumental in helping our governor sneak the NY Safe act through in the middle of the night as a senator. In less than 24 hrs. we went from being able to own just about any gun to only owning certain guns and configurations. This guy is a snake in the grass and if anybody can make it happen he can.
I have no agenda here other than to make members aware that this is in the works and believe me if he gets his way you will not be able to buy any gun parts without going through a FFL.
The fact that he has already gone through NBC news indicates he has a plan in place and this guy is an expert at playing the media.
This guy is bad news for gun owners and most of the time he hasn't a clue about what he is talking about which makes him more dangerous.
I hope you are right and it doesn't happen but you had better keep an eye on it or it will happen before you know it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Whatever you can make a lower out of laminated wood, plastic and a whole lot of other things. That jackass from NY isnt going to get anything done. Wish he was a hood ornament for a Taxi in NY,plus his female friends from commiefornia.

The main thing is he is the Minority leader in a congress that is Republican. Given there are some turncoat Repubs that is worrisome but nothing will get through both houses and dang sure would never get signed by this President.

Greg

My eyes are already looking towards this nonsense. And if the Democrats want a fight, they can get it. I am willing to fight and die for the Constitution and securities for future generations...are you?

I am, not many are. People today dont know what its like to stand up for what they believe in. Think back in history, how many people fought and died for what they believe in.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760My eyes are already looking towards this nonsense. And if the Democrats want a fight, they can get it. I am willing to fight and die for the Constitution and securities for future generations...are you?

I have fought and although I was wounded; was fortunate enough not to die unlike so many others. I will continue to fight the fight and if need be I would indeed make the ultimate sacrifice.

Back