Vortex viper pst parallax?s

zr600

Ok I'm seeming to have issues getting my parallax adjusted on my 6-24x50 pst. Once it's adjusted right will you still see the reticle move at all or should it be dead steady if you move your head a little? I can't get it steady it's proably moving an inch or so when I have it adjusted that's the best I can get it. This was at 200 yards. Any help would be great.

should be able to get it where the crosshair does not move when you move you head from side to side. otherwise might as well not have the adjustable parallax feature.

Well sounds like it's going to have to be sent back to vortex and see how they are about finding a problem with it. I know they have a good service for warranty but I hope they find the same issue I do.

i thought that was just a characteristic of vortex scopes in general. along with terrible eye relief, and unable to focus at distances less than 50 yards.

I just quit using both of my vortex scopes. I am curious if they fix yours, if so I'll send both of mine in.

Yep same as above I returned a viper hst upgraded (so I thought) to a pst same dam problem blurry target no matter what it was set at and recticle would always show movement not a fan returned both just picked up a NF SHV

Vortex scopes are, from personal experience, full of issues. Just sighted one in for a buddy that tracked left when dialed right, and remarkably tracked 3/4" at a time up and down- as in per click. It was a viper PST. It does hold zero though, lol.

I also bought and immediately returned another viper last year for being very "foggy."

I have even seen a Razor that was about as clear as the average Tasco.

Do I think they make a bad product? No....

I think they need to check each and every scope before it leaves the factory, and make the QC tolerances much much tighter.

Back