Fur & Fangs magazine

crapshoot

I'm a little leary when a magazine shows up that I didn't order and have never seen before. So, who's behind it?

I am thinking it replaced the Predator Extreme magazine? Allpredatorcalls maybe??

I saw the renewal insert, it was a CrAzY price for 6 issues.

I read what I thought was viable information and then tossed it in the magazine rack, it was 90% advertisements and very little hunting information.

If an organization/company wants you to pay for a magazine then why do they saturate it with advertisements??

PS - I know the answer, just would like a magazine that isn't like I said above ^^^^^^^ 90% advertising!!

Since we all got one I'm wondering what other magazines we each get that would give out our addresses?

It seems to be a fairly 'classy" magazine, but it doesn't contain much content mostly ads. It's the same price as the Predator Xtreme" sale price.

Predator Xtreme is a bi-monthly magazine. 6 issues a year. Next issue will be April, but will most likely come in March. Never heard of fur & fang...

I remember when Bassin' magazine was a good magazine. I bought it a few years back after some time off and it too was filled with nothing but ads. I don't know if they changed it again, but I haven't bought it since.

Amazing how times have changed. After selling all the pages to the advertisers, they charge us to read ads. Just like the reason we all switched to cable TV from network-no commercials-RIGHT! Now we pay hundreds of dollars a month to watch infomercials, and even more to listen to the radio (Sirius and XM). I only have DISH because where I live, I would have no TV otherwise. I've quit all the rest. All we're doing is enabling the left wing liberals who control all this stuff.

I also got the Fur & Fang magazine and was wondering where it came from. I concluded it maybe replaced the Predator Extreme magazine I would get on occasion, which I never signed up for either. I know APC was behind the "complimentary" Predator Extreme, but no idea on the Fur & Fang. I looked for the APC logo on it like is on the Predator Extreme and didn't see it.

Yes, we at APC are behind and funded the FREE 1-year subscriptions on both magazines. Fur & Fang is a brand new start up and this is their first issue.

Apparently some would not prefer to receive the magazines, please PM me your names and I will insure you are removed from the subscriptions. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

AP Jones

Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsYes, we at APC are behind and funded the FREE 1-year subscriptions on both magazines. Fur & Fang is a brand new start up and this is their first issue.

Apparently some would not prefer to receive the magazines, please PM me your names and I will insure you are removed from the subscriptions. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

AP Jones
Thank You for the magazines!!!!
Can I get a lifetime subscription on both?

Originally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsYes, we at APC are behind and funded the FREE 1-year subscriptions on both magazines. Fur & Fang is a brand new start up and this is their first issue.

Best regards,

AP Jones

AP Jones, you can feel free to inconvenience me with anything that's free. LOL I'm subscribed to Predator Xtreme but haven't received this Fur & Fang.

Originally Posted By: BleedsBlueOriginally Posted By: AllPredatorCallsYes, we at APC are behind and funded the FREE 1-year subscriptions on both magazines. Fur & Fang is a brand new start up and this is their first issue.

Best regards,

AP Jones
Thank You for the magazines!!!!
Can I get a lifetime subscription on both?

I agree, I'll read everything I can, including all the ads, that actually allow the magazines to circulate. If anyone cancels out I'll gladly take their place.

Best regards,

AP Jones

I rec'd the Predator Xtreme last month, and the Fur & Fang this past week.

I knew where the PX came from...but as others previously said, I wasn't sure about the F & F.

APC, I thank you for both!!
cool.gif

thumbup.gif
Thanks for sending Fur and Fang Magazine to me. Received it yesterday---enjoyed the mag-good well written articles----Thanks Again

Back