APF 22-250

MasterBlaster

Went to a gun show today and found an APF 22-250 target. Pretty cool but was 11.6 pounds. Then right next to it was a APF 243 Hunter it was 9 pounds.
Anyone here have one? Like to hear reviews on one.
Thank you
MasterBlaster

Last edited:
The target was 24" and the Hunter was 20". They both are available in 22-250 and 243. Don't think they come threaded.the 243 had a 20".
MB

The 22-250 had an eight round mag and came with a block to reduce it to 5. You can get a spare mag for $189.00 they are nice looking but Really!
MB

I have the APF FDE 22-250 24" barrel. I put a cmc 3.5lb single stage drop in trigger. Although it is on the heavy side it is an absolute laser. I don't hand load I only use factory ammo.
I am sub moa at 100 yrds with 55gr varmageddon. Just picked up some 50gr super performance varmint going out tomorrow night see how it goes.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: r15 reeperCoach what is the overall length of a round ya can fit In The magazine?

It is a CNC made mag holds 8 rounds and a replacement is $183. The 308 mags will not work they are too short.
MB

Master blaster I read that and get that but was curious how long you could seat the bullet out and fit in the custom magazine they sell

Originally Posted By: r15 reeperMaster blaster I read that and get that but was curious how long you could seat the bullet out and fit in the custom magazine they sell
The only thing I know other than what master said was it is specifically made for the 22-250. Anything beyond that I would call them.

MasterBlaster, did you purchase a 22-250 from APF?

I live about 40 miles from APF, and have a 6.5 Grendel from them, and 1 of their barrels on my .223. I have been more than happy!

There is a 20" hunter with the fluted barrel coming to my dealer this week. He got it for himself but said if I wanted it, it was mine. Just depends on how strong I am. So I'll probably get it. I posted these pictures on an other post already.
image_zpszahvpmpu.jpeg

image_zpsedsfkegd.jpeg

MasterBlaster

Back