Wicked Lights

Originally Posted By: brianmidmichJeff
I am on a Michigan based Facebook page for coyote hunting. I have the original predator pursuit package. Loved it up until a week ago when my lights started screwing up on me.
Now I am in the market to upgrade and I am having a hard time deciding what way to go. Wicked is what I know and has worked great for me in the past. I know they have come a long way from mine that I have. This FB page swears up and down that the night snipe is the best on the market. Brighter, better built and cheaper than the wicked lights. I know it has been said that comparing them is apples to oranges but when looking at them both I see no difference really. Both are a zoom style.
My question that I have is what sets them apart. Customer service is out of the equation because I know wicked is a good company to deal with and night snipe says they have the best. I want to know about the product itself. As of now I am not able to make a good decision because when I asked this question on FB all I got was that they worked very close with the manufacturer to ensure the best product. I hope you can clear the air and let me know what differences there are.
Thank you for your time.
Brian Lawrence

The apples and oranges quote sounds like it came from me. I use that term when guys try to compare a reflector based light an spherical lens light.

Dwelling on which light is better is really splitting hairs. All will illuminate your target farther than most people can shoot effectively at night.

I went with the Wicked 403IC. Hunted with it last weekend and so far I really like it. Admittedly this is the first light I have purchased so I have nothing to compare it to.

Back