Anybody out there dip snuff?

Hey ND coyote caller! Man, that takes the cake!

Reminds me of the lyrics of an old Rock and Roll song from the sixties: "he drank the hot coffee right from the spout, ate the hot grease from the frying pan. Said to me now you better run, and don't be here when the morning come."
(may not be word for word)

Even that thing wouldn't swallow Copenhagen, deliberately! My hat's off to ya.
smile.gif

Good hunting. LB

Well boys that just about sums it up,a definate yes and no.Thats what I love about this place.Thanks for the imput guys.

Later,
Justin

Copenhagen is just German slang for "horse dung", which explains why Cal Taylor has learned that coyotes are attracted to it. That stuff is not fit for human consumption. Skoal long cut "wintergreen" is my own personal favorite. I hardly ever spit though. Only way most folks know I use the stuff is that they see the tell-tale round bulge in my pocket.
smile.gif

I'm a skoal man.....I'm a skoal maaaan! Hey Craig, I think you may have the lyrics to a new song......Dippin, and a spittin, and a squallin', and a hackin, ssssspppptttttuuuueeeee.

When you really get them yippers called in close you can "spit some beachnut in that dude's eyes and shoot em with your old 45" or squint your eyes real close together like Jose Whales so ya got crows feet and spit on your dog and say "mangy red bone hound". Wiley E

You may laugh at this but it is true!!! When you dip snuff in cold weather your feet get colder easier!! This is a true statement. Nicotine causes your blood to thin .. therefore.. poor circulation. I dip and I know!!

------------------
Bus-Bus

Copenhagen,it makes you feel so gooood!
Anyway, yes, I dip and like an earlier post said, if they can smell it, then they can smell your armpits, farts or whatever. Nicotene constricts your capillaries and causes extremeties to have a hard time staying warm. That's what gloves and good boots are for. I don't know if it cuts down on my kill, because I smell like musty farts all the time anyway.

Hey, Rich! I tell everyone that's my condom. yeah, right!!

------------------
B.Pierce

[This message has been edited by songdogger (edited 03-31-2001).]

Songdogger isn't lying when he says he smells like farts...This morning I think he SH*T his britches...... I know they can smell him a mile away..ha!ha!

------------------
Bus-Bus

I smoked for 35 years, then switched to Copenhagen and Redman for another 15. The dentist finally said my gums were getting bad, so I walked away from it 2&1/2 years ago and never looked back. Now when I walk into a store and see the price of cigarettes, I just laugh. Do I notice any difference in my calling? Not really. I never did smoke at a stand, and I tried not to chew either.

Back