Shot Show Night Hunting Products 2017

Victor_TNVC

If any of your are going, please feel free to stop by our TNVC/NGI booth #6502 and say hi! We will have 4 time world coyote hunting champion Garvin Young in or booth for the week who is an absolute wealth of knowledge in all aspects of predator hunting.

Tom Austin will also be in the booth to answer any questions you may have on our NGI and TNVC gear. We will have some new Pulsar gear announcements as well along with some new NV technology we will be showing off.

Hope to see you there.

I'm not attending SHOT show but I do live in town. If you're not to busy whooping it up at night, shoot me a message and lets put some of them toys to work out in the desert at night.

SHOT Show 2017 begins Tuesday and I can't wait to meet some of you! Come to the booth and talk shop and get some new Night Goggles patches.

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMSHOT Show 2017 begins Tuesday and I can't wait to meet some of you! Come to the booth and talk shop and get some new Night Goggles patches. When will the new Pulsar units be available? I saw that Pulsar finally came out with a 640 core, that's awesome! I can't wait to see these.

Quote: When will the new Pulsar units be available? I saw that Pulsar finally came out with a 640 core, that's awesome! I can't wait to see these.
I read last night the Pulsars should be out mid year or there abouts.

The Helion is the handheld monocular and the Trail is the scope. Should be out May-June timeframe. Helion prices are $2500-$4000 and Trail prices are $2799-$4999. Look up Pulsar on Facebook, they have been posting videos and possibly some specs that I saw somewhere.

These new Pulsar units are state of the art! I can't wait to get my hands on a few for a full review...

16298821_1328731523837349_8656483496545446269_n_zpslgqjm4ed.jpg

Amazing quality and clarity!

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMThese new Pulsar units are state of the art! I can't wait to get my hands on a few for a full review...

16298821_1328731523837349_8656483496545446269_n_zpslgqjm4ed.jpg

Amazing quality and clarity!

Def keep us posted. Pulsar's "trailer" of the Helion and Trail are freakin' awesome. I liked the smart pairing feature, too. I hope that when it's paired I can let a friend watch the action live. Assuming I fork out 4-5K to buy one, lol. My old Flir PS 32 just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

Originally Posted By: UndrcoverrednekI would like to see more on the budget friendly digital night vision scope if you have anything.

What's the budget?

We can do the Photon XT for cheap...

Photon XT

Or did you have something else in mind?

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMOriginally Posted By: UndrcoverrednekI would like to see more on the budget friendly digital night vision scope if you have anything.

What's the budget?

We can do the Photon XT for cheap...

Photon XT

Or did you have something else in mind?

Was looking for info on the Pulsar Sightline. I saw this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mzZOqUc_M&t=42s

I was hoping it was a good quality digital with a wider FOV than the Photon.

Originally Posted By: tkingDid IR Defense come out with anything new?

They were bought out by Trijicon EO. Nothing new from them.

Back