Thanks Master Blaster

tj66

Here is a better picture of the last 6x6.8 spc 3 shot group using 27.2 H4198 and 58 v-max. Only took all morning screwing around on photobucket to get it on here... Got to love computers!!

That's better! Look at what you have learned. We can expect pictures every time now. Show us some of the white Nebraska coyotes shot with your rifle.
Thank you
MasterBlaster

Last edited:
LOL!! I don't think my wife has enough patience for me to put a picture on every time! She gave me the "look" several times this am already.

Originally Posted By: tj66LOL!! I don't think my wife has enough patience for me to put a picture on every time! She gave me the "look" several times this am already.

Once you do it half a dozen times it gets pretty easy.

Greg

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
tj66 said:
Got to love computers![quote/]

computers are easy. its photo bucket. what a pos photo hosting site it has become. not worth the trouble just to put a photo on a message board. frustrating is all it is.

Yes, and they took over tinypic and ruined it too.

Originally Posted By: tj66LOL!! I don't think my wife has enough patience for me to put a picture on every time! She gave me the "look" several times this am already.

Its my language that gets me in trouble. Don't have a wife but the neighbors. LOL I been on here six years and still can't post pictures.

Have you shot the load over a chronograph? What kind of speeds are you getting with H4198 at that charge? I have a 6mm WOA and am working up a 58 grain coyote load right now. Brad

Haven't checked at this charge. It was running 3480's at 27 gr so it should be around 3500 I would think. This is out of 24" barrel. Has been very consistant, think it's getting close, no signs of pressure at all.

Last edited:
Back