Satan leaves a woman's soul as Trump is sworn in

It must be known which groups want to take credit for protesting.
Why not bill the group for all damage and Police man power.
I know it would be unlikely anything was collected but the gov has lawyers that could keep them in court till they were bankrupt.
Any name connected to a group would be good enough.
The money it cost to give protesters a safe place to destroy other peoples property needs to be repaid by somebody.
In cases where there is video of persons destroying sue those persons for all the damage.
Then see who they run to for help.
I would like to see Soros repay tax payers.

Reminds me of the reform school.. uhhh... I mean what, uhh ... I heard about the reform school..

This is the result of a non disciplined childhood...

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Reminds me of the reform school.. uhhh... I mean what, uhh ... I heard about the reform school..

This is the result of a non disciplined childhood...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

TFF!!!

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerI'm going to miss watching this stuff when it finally blows over. I find it therapeutic after a long day at work.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Ain't that the truth!! Gives a guy a whole new outlook on life; doesn't it? I mean no matter how screwed up one's life may be, you can watch a little of this garbage, and know beyond all shadow of doubt, that you have a much better grip on reality than a lot of folks!

I honestly don't expect them to go away any time soon. Kinda suspect we'll see recurrences of this sort of stuff throughout the Trump administration, regardless of how good things may get, simply because he refuses to succumb to the 'needs' of the 'needy' special interests groups, who believe themselves 'special'. BLM isn't going to go away anytime soon, the alphabet soup group isn't going to go straight anytime soon, pro-abortion, anti-gun, green, bunny hugging, alien amnesty, atheists, whatever outside the norm groups are not going to go away unfortunately. Much like this poor demonized soul, they're only going to scream louder trying to garnish attention, until they are forced to go away.

Some of these liberals amaze me, probably nothing that a lobotomy couldn't fix though!
Watching some of these liberals makes me glad I'm a deplorable!

When things start to turn around, jobs, economy, health insurance, SS gets its act together and over all life in general. The dems will be the first in line to reap the benefits and still complain why did it take so long.

Looks like it can really howl and call in lots of coyotes. What size batteries does it use? I think the name of the sound is too long, "Satan Leaves a Woman's Soul as Trump is Sworn In."

That is some of the most idiotic bullish!t I have seen in a while! Where do these people come from? Someone should get her name and do a follow up sterilization for her and her entire family! These kind of idiots should not be allowed to reproduce!

WOW!

Originally Posted By: BigSkyDogThat is some of the most idiotic bullish!t I have seen in a while! Where do these people come from? Someone should get her name and do a follow up sterilization for her and her entire family! These kind of idiots should not be allowed to reproduce!

WOW!

i doubt thats going to be an issue in this case. it seems unlikely that forced sterilization would be necessary to prevent reproduction so no need to waste taxpayer funding on it.

i somehow suspect that shes probably not the type to be in the dating pool looking for anything that actually has a penis attached to it.

Originally Posted By: FursniperLooks like it can really howl and call in lots of coyotes. What size batteries does it use? I think the name of the sound is too long, "Satan Leaves a Woman's Soul as Trump is Sworn In."

The size of the batteries doesn't make a big difference its where you have to put them. Just the thought can make you up chuck.

Back