Icotec sound

Jmo

For those who have owned both the icotec and the inferno or wildfire how does the volume and clarity compare?

Originally Posted By: JmoI'm contemplating either a new icotec or banshee can't make up my mind

Icotec or Banshee??? Absolutely NO Comparison what so ever. Banshee is an awesome caller. Incredible power, clarity and the remote works at great distances!!

I have the GC 500 I've been happy with it. The only thing I can compare mine to is my spitfire to me they were about the same for sound but the remote range on the icotec is excellent easy 200 yard non line of sight. The stars had to be lined up just right for my spitfire sometime but thats there older remote model
Fox pro has excellent sound library and customer service. Icotec sound library is getting better have no idea on customer service.
For what I do around the cornfields here at home the icotec does me fine
J

So is Foxpro still the better Ecaller company? I have an old FoxPro firestorm that has served me well aside from the remote/distance issue. From what I've read their new units and newer remotes have fixed all that. I'd assume all my sounds would transfer over so I am leaning towards another Foxpro.

That said- What's the main difference between their units now? I'm looking at the Banshee, Inferno, and Fusion.. Its just hard to justify 500 ecaller.

You made a great choice with the Banshee!! Super volume, sound quality, and AWESOME remote range!!

Yes all your sounds are transferable.

Back