Springfiled XDS 45 Opinions / Reviews ?

Windyhill

I'm a wheel gun guy myself but maybe able to get a deal on a Springfield Armory Pistol XDS 45 3.3" Black Essentials XDS93345BE and wondering if anyone here has any experience with the critter .

I bought an XD in the .45 when they came out with the full size model. I eventually sold it a few years back. From what I recall, it shot well and don't have anything bad to report; I simply prefer a 1911 when it comes to .45 ACP. If you are getting a deal and am a fan of the caliber, I would say go for out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I have one. I really like it. It shoots good and is easy to carry concealed. Some people whine about it having a lot of recoil but I don't think it's that bad. I've shot over 100 rounds at one range outing through it without any problem. I can shoot it just as good as a 1911

Mine is a .45 it's with me almost all the time. Shot a ton of rounds through it no failures shoots where I'm looking outstanding weapon.
MB

Carry the .45 model and love it. Shoots great, packs a punch, and easy to conceal. If you like the way it feels in your hand, you won't be disappointed.

I have the 45 and it goes everywhere. Not uncommon for me to out 50 plus rounds everytime i go shoot at the range. I added talon grips and its good to go

I have the xds that's what I carry daily. I have a xdm also, it's on my nightstand. Awesome guns, haven't failed once, and they get shot often.

Great little pistols. Controllable and comfortable especially with the extended magazine which allows a 3 finger grip. Not that it is not controllable and comfortable with the short mags. It is. I actually think it is softer shooting than many full sized .45s. They shoot well too and are reliable. I do not believe you can go wrong unless it does not feel good in your hands.

Don't have the compact one, I have the full sized 45 and a full sized 9mm. Love these pistols!
You can't go wrong with them.

Robert

Back