All New Predator Hunting show on the Sportsmans Channel!

watched the first episode this evening... good footage with great narration.

the bobcat they scored was massive. although I was expecting to see more action.

it would be impressive to see more shows east of the Mississippi river like the FoxPro crew

Just watched the first episode and double checked the DVR to make sure it was set to series. Great show all around with the absolute best night footage I've ever seen.

Killer lighting while filming just wish they where somewhere besides Texas the land of 10000000 predators. Kind of like deer hunting high fence areas. Come east my friend I promise that white light won't cut it here.

Originally Posted By: JmoKiller lighting while filming just wish they where somewhere besides Texas the land of 10000000 predators. Kind of like deer hunting high fence areas. Come east my friend I promise that white light won't cut it here.

Were those guys telling everyone to use a white light? Just curious.

Jmo have you ever personally predator hunted in Texas or are you going off of hear say? Not a attack on you by any means. I'm just wondering where you are getting your 10000000 predators and it's like high fence hunting for deer information...

Texas is a HUGE state made up of all kinds of different terrain. Some parts of the state has a large portion of big ranches that have pretty easy to kill uneducated coyotes (mostly west texas). The north eastern part of the state is mostly made up of SMALL farms. 25-200 acre places. I assure you there in not a coyote or bobcat hiding behind every bush. I happen to hunt pretty close to where the NIGHT CREW hunts and they are hunting anything but unpressured critters on large ranches. Everybody and their brothers father in laws cousins sister is hunting these critters. Using everything from red,green and white lights and even thermal or night vision. Do we have coyotes in our area that spook at a white light? Heck yeah!!! It's just all part of the sport we all love.

The NIGHT CREW is not trying to force any light on anybody or try to act like they know it all. Simply just out trying to go out and get the best possible footage they can for people to watch and enjoy. Nothing else to it. Jump on board and support these guys and I bet there are good things to come. I hope you don't take this as a person attack just wanted to clear up that Texas is not all huge ranches with coyotes running into squeaky breaks
smile.gif
. You have to be VERY fortunate to have access to those big honey hole ranches. Don't get me wrong, they do exist but I'm pretty sure this footage you are seeing is not coming off of them. Good hunting bud...

Originally Posted By: JmoKiller lighting while filming just wish they where somewhere besides Texas the land of 10000000 predators. Kind of like deer hunting high fence areas. Come east my friend I promise that white light won't cut it here.

Everyone has their own opinion, We get it here ND and SD, since we kill 100's of coyotes annually it must be easy, well trust me, it's not, no matter how you do it, it's work, and it takes money, energy, passion, and more importantly time. Take a look at their light rig, they designed it, it's their ingenuity. They are sharing what they do with those of us who don't have it, that is something to uphold and enjoy, see how other hunters do things, trust me you might learn something, and of course... You may not.

Originally Posted By: btech29You can get the Sportsman channel and The Outdoor Channel on Roku.

I have a Roku. What's the procedure? I would love to get those. Thx.

You can purchase MachTV for 12 bucks a month. It has pretty much every channel imaginable. Its live TV like cable. It also has PPV movies that are free. Its pretty amazing to be quite honest. It is pretty grey on being legal but I have done lots of research and the only risk is waking up one day and it being gone. Just pay one month at a time. If you watch one of the movies that are still in theaters you will be money ahead. Only thing I miss verses Dish is the DVR.

Here is the guy I bought mine from on Fleabay. He has tons of sales and all positive feedback. I payed thru Paypal on Ebay. This guy was good as gold.

rokutv.sales

P.S. I dont sell anything, I dont care if anyone does or does not do this. Save your righteous rebuke if you dont agree with it. I could care less.

Originally Posted By: CZ527How did you guys watch the first episode? I thought it started tonight??

It aired a bit early. Tonight episode 3 airs at midnight Mountain time. I saw it a week early as Chris was out here filming for a later episode... You don't want to miss the thermal footage they get during this episode! They only get better from here fellas.

AIRTIMES (EST) for NIGHT CREW TV
Prime: Fridays, 7:00 p.m.
Prime: Fridays, 12:00 p.m.
Additional: Mondays, 2:00 a.m.
Additional: Thursdays, 8:30 a.m

Finally got to watch it last night. Really enjoyed it. Much cleaner, clear footage that alot of shows I watch. Dvr is set to catch up on the ones I missed.

WOW, now this is quality entertainment. This show has got it all. THANKS to Chris Robinson and team for one of the best shows on TV period.

Video quality is the best I've seen. There's a little bit of "know it all" in the air, but that's probably just the Texan in them.

James if you read this, I have a question for you. What percentage (roughly of course) are you able to get on film. I mostly hunt contests, and we get up to 15 coyotes down. I wonder are we just good at killing them or is the camera a curse? I have rarely seen a show where more than a few were taken, though it does happen.

Back