Fat guy Camo....

OregonMike

OK, I wear a 3xl.... not way fat, but 6'6" and 275-280. So I am comfortable in a 3xl. Looking for a REASONABLY priced camo jacket. I like the Cabela's Zonz Western as it blends well with where I hunt.

Thanks my big boned brothers!!!!

You might try Sierra Trading Post also, they get a lot of close out stuff in and have some good prices.

What about a leafy? My brother is a bit oversized and he uses a leafy. They are quite roomy and can wear any jacket underneath.

Originally Posted By: OregonMikeOK, I wear a 3xl.... not way fat, but 6'6" and 275-280. So I am comfortable in a 3xl. Looking for a REASONABLY priced camo jacket. I like the Cabela's Zonz Western as it blends well with where I hunt.

Thanks my big boned brothers!!!!

One of my partners was a D1 linebacker. He wears a 3X I think. Most of his stuff is cabelas Zonz and Under Armour.

I hadn't looked in a while, but Under Armour has gotten almost reasonable- as long as it's not Ridge Reaper.

6'6" at 275-80, doesn't sound like your a "fat guy"...lol! Crap, I'm 6'1" at 245, I'm just that "big boned" guy! Yeah right! I like the Kryptek jackets, they go to 4XL and X-long. Good luck....Regards, Rick

Back