RRA it IS !! Now what One, Predator Pursuit or Adv, Tactical Hunter

Order the Upper and Lower Seperate,
Call Pete. Total together shipped is $870.
For the Extra $74.00 you only get a Hard plastic case that you can't use once you put a scope on and 1 mag.
Order the A2 NM Lower w/ 2 stage trigger. Same as the Predator Lower without the Hogue grip{$20} but you can add it when you order the lower, can also change the Stock to a Ace ARFX or the RRA Operator A2 stock for an extra $53-$55.
So the Lower w/Hogue grip and Ace stock is $372 + $569 = $945.50 So for $1.00 more you get the Ace Stock but give up a Mag and the Case.

Last edited:
Too late for me as I already ordered. The other thing I like is that when it's bought as a complete i can hold them to the 3/4" MOA and lifetime warranty.

I paid $1050 for my RR Predator 20" this week in Birmingham, Al. They had three RR 20" Predators and 30 other RRs. I've hunted with it already and weight isn't a problem so far and I'm fifty two.
grin.gif

It's heaver than my bolt actions but I love this rifle!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
I bought a PP three weeks ago for $995.00, complete!
Didn't have to wait six months to get it either.
Happened to walk into the gun store at the right time I guess.
Now it sports a Leupold 3 X 9 X 40mm, one inch tube scope on a set of Nikon M223 rings and base.
On order is a 3 point tactical Long HD sling from Slogan Outdoors, and I installed a Black Hawk bi-pod on it today.
The songdogs are in trouble now!

Originally Posted By: AlabamaI paid $1050 for my RR Predator 20" this week in Birmingham, Al. They had three RR 20" Predators and 30 other RRs. I've hunted with it already and weight isn't a problem so far and I'm fifty two.
grin.gif

It's heaver than my bolt actions but I love this rifle!
thumbup.gif

Any chance you could share the name of that store? I'm wanting to buy one, but don't want to wait!

Almost a year ago I was finally able to convince a friend of mine that his fine collection of firearms was not complete w/out an AR. I recommended DPMS or the RRA Pred.Pursuit(RRA mainly due to reviews here,& web shopping).
The local shop had one and he was out the door w/Pred.P. for $1,100.00.
He left it with me for a few weeks to mount a scope and dial it in. The RRA are definately nice rifles. Get whichever one appeals to you more and I doubt you`ll be dissapointed.
BTW- that friend now owns two AR`s (picked up a Colt), and I pretty much got him convinced he might as well add a .308..lol

I bought the R3. I like the 18" fluted barrel. Changed their rail out for a lighter one and replaced muzzle break. I like lighter rifles. It has it's advertised 3/4 inch accuracy.

Back