thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Interesting to see where I'm from more people are glad to see him go, than what we did ( minus. Chicago) but your not hearing this on media outlets. I see it on Facebook and talking with people and on forums. This should be reported instead of riots and protest being shown. America stood up and said somethings wrong on Election Day, now start showing the truth. I have a more positive look on life, business, family now than I did. Happy day

Obama first, now we need to dump CNN next, and lizard lips Stefenopolis gotta go too. Did you see Pelosi trying to hump Trumps leg while he was signing his first official document putting a General in charge of the military, go figure! I love this country again!

Originally Posted By: Predator257RoyGone! But my artwork still stands true!

awesome! what are you flying? looks like a rocket pod there?

Originally Posted By: 6724Originally Posted By: Predator257RoyGone! But my artwork still stands true!

awesome! what are you flying? looks like a rocket pod there?

Picture is from a OH-58D Kiowa Warrior that flew over my place a couple years back. The picture went viral on Facebook and other such places. If you search down off of Puncheon Camp Lane in Bell Buckle Tn you can see the Google Earth image. A tree shadow partially hides it but it says "Obama Sucks - Joe Blows"

I celebrated by purchasing three stripped lowers, to build my sons and grandson, new rifles to commemorate this event! God Bless America!

Squeeze

Back