Foxpro Aftershock

Originally Posted By: possumallittledawg, you have me at a disadvantage. I have never heard of a FoxPro Aftershock.

Just seen pictures from their pro-staffers at the shot-show. Wondered what other features would be added.

Abner was talking at the shot show and there are more added. Wifi and some other things that of course I can't remember now lol

Something about gps locations. I wonder how compact it gets because it looks pretty crazy. Looks like maybe a new remote too.

271554AD-B0E7-4F96-8D50-4AD0119DFBAC.jpg

Last edited:
Not many details available at this time. I tried doing a little digging and didn't find much info. I did see that Foxpro is rumored to be releasing 3 new calls this year. The aftershock, the patriot, and the hammerjack. We'll see if that turns out to be true.

Originally Posted By: Coach512Abner was talking at the shot show and there are more added. Wifi and some other things that of course I can't remember now lol

I think the WIFI is a big deal. I am in the market for a new caller but I will wait for one with WIFI. I don't have a computer so for me to down load new sounds WIFI is the only way I can do it from my IPad.

I hear that you will be able to press a button and a holographic figure of a coyote/fox will appear eliminating the need for a decoy. Kind like they did in the Michel Jackson concert. Sorry but not Moon walk.

checked Fox Pro SHOT SHOW 2018 and haven't seen any news about this Aftershock call yet other then what was posted several months ago.

Back