A Little Trump Fun

2017-01-10-8e1d2c1d_large.jpg

No actually there was one group of voters that were dumber yet! The ones that thought that quote held any substance, and tried to antagonize anyone with it. Because even very liberal Snopes says... It is very much False!! And, it took all of 2 seconds to prove you wrong!!

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

You lose! Again!!

Uhmmm what Trump did say, in 1999 was...

Quote:
By October 1999, Trump had become more serious about dipping his toes in political waters. Announcing on CNN's Larry King Live that he was forming an exploratory committee with the intention of running for president, Trump said:

I'm a registered Republican. I'm a pretty conservative guy. I'm somewhat liberal on social issues, especially health care, et cetera, but I'd be leaving another party, and I've been close to that party ... I think that nobody is really hitting it right. The Democrats are too far left. I mean, Bill Bradley, this is seriously left; he's trying to come a little more center, but he's seriously left. The Republicans are too far right. And I don't think anybody's hitting the chord, not the chord that I want hear, and not the chord that other people want to hear, and I've seen it.

So sorry... Go lay quietly by your dish again.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1No actually there was one group of voters that were dumber yet! The ones that thought that quote held any substance, and tried to antagonize anyone with it. Because even very liberal Snopes says... It is very much False!! And, it took all of 2 seconds to prove you wrong!!

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

You lose! Again!!

Uhmmm what Trump did say, in 1999 was...

Quote:
By October 1999, Trump had become more serious about dipping his toes in political waters. Announcing on CNN's Larry King Live that he was forming an exploratory committee with the intention of running for president, Trump said:

I'm a registered Republican. I'm a pretty conservative guy. I'm somewhat liberal on social issues, especially health care, et cetera, but I'd be leaving another party, and I've been close to that party ... I think that nobody is really hitting it right. The Democrats are too far left. I mean, Bill Bradley, this is seriously left; he's trying to come a little more center, but he's seriously left. The Republicans are too far right. And I don't think anybody's hitting the chord, not the chord that I want hear, and not the chord that other people want to hear, and I've seen it.

So sorry... Go lay quietly by your dish again.

I knew it was fake, but it just fit so well.
wink.gif
The only thing I lost was respect for the Presidency.
sneaky2.gif

Oh the burn.
cursing.gif

Last edited:
The two U.S. cities with the highest alcohol consumption are Las Vegas and Washington, DC.

The difference between the two is that in Las Vegas the drunks are gambling with their own money.

Anybody else notice how suddenly the air smells a lot fresher, the colors a lot brighter, the birds are suddenly singin again.....WINNING! I wonder if flushing a turd had anything to do with this phenomenon?

Back