2017 Eastern U.S. Predator Calling Championship

Originally Posted By: weekenderHow about posting some results, top 5 teams and weight on heaviest coyote, bobcat and fox?

There is a photo from Maria Maready on their FaceBook page that shows the results. There is a nice photo of a pile of fur too.

I believe one team turned in 21 coyotes ( either from Georgia or Illinois)....which would be most impressive. The heaviest coyote was low 40 pound range.

Overall combined predators from one team was 31.

Any one care to verify?

Originally Posted By: ncyotecallerVA team had 20 coyotes 1 grey fox and 1 bobcat (pretty sure that's right)
IL team had 19 coyotes
Maryland team had 31 foxes (mostly reds)

Those folks have it figured out, tons of access to quality land, and are DANG good at what they do. To kill 20 coyotes in the east, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup Alex pools team killed 20 coyotes,
The boys from IL killed 19 and my buddy and I killed the fox. 28 reds 3 greys.
Heaviest coyote was 44+
Heaviest fox was ours as well at 14.4 I think
Heaviest cat was 25 I believe

CONGRATS reaper4 to you and your partner on your most combined win. I have been watching you post CONSISTANT success on the foxes for some time. Outstanding results when it really counted. VERY WELL DONE!!

Wow! That is some impressive numbers for sure, alot of work also. You guys probably put in more stands than I do all season! Good job

I would love to hear from the winners. (20 coyotes in 48 hours)! To me this sounds almost unbelievable, especially in the East. Did they hunt exclusively in VA?
I am NOT suggesting any cheating, just amazed at the results.

I know they traveled. Not going to give away where because apparently they want their area kept secret. Alex pool and loan Jones absolutely killed it

We only killed 3 the 2 fox and a coyote. Also missing reaper4 foxes think they were taking pictures with them. Sorry for double pic I hate photobucket and try to write on this using a cell.

Last edited:
Wish I had more time for the story and better pic's. It's the wife's birthday and getting ready for a contest that starts tomorrow evening right after work. Happy hunting guys! I'll post some stuff after this contest.

Sorry reaper4 my partner and I only killed 3 I dislike writing on here due to the setup but owell. Team 59 haha. Good job thanks for posting your fox was gonna get some pic off the Facebook page but you beat me 2 it. Good luck on the contest.

Thanks bud. We will see how it goes. Few more hours of work then off to do a final rundown on gear and hopefully shoot a pile

Back