BREAKING: Chicago Surrenders, Begs for Help… FROM TRUMP

azmastablasta

Wouldn't be fair to prosecute gun crimes when 90% of the accused are Black street thugs. When the police start arresting more white kids with guns we can talk about getting tough on gun crimes.

BREAKING: Chicago Surrenders, Begs for Help… FROM TRUMP

During an interview with National Public Radio on Saturday, Chicago Police Board Chairwoman Lori Lightfoot admitted the city’s crime problem was beyond what the city could handle.

“We need to have more federal gun prosecutions in Chicago. Our federal partners from the U.S. attorney’s office, the ATF, the FBI need to be much more invested in this overall strategy. Chicago Police Department cannot tackle this issue by itself,” Lightfoot said. “This is not a problem that we’re going to arrest our way out of.”

Shes right. CNN reported that the windy city saw 762 murders in 2016, making it the deadliest year in almost 20 years.

The Chicago Tribune reported that the murder rate for the country’s 30 biggest cities was expected to go up by 14 percent in 2016, according to the Brennan Center for Justice. Killings in Chicago accounted for 43.7 percent — nearly half — of that overall increase.

Lightfoot also said Chicago was “in a state of crisis” and it needed “all hands on deck.”

Her remarks came less than one week after the horror story of four attackers who kidnapped and tortured a disabled teen for hours.

President-elect Donald Trump posted to social media that if Mayor Rahm Emanuel cannot solve the problem then he must ask for help.

Chicago murder rate is record setting – 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2017
It appeared that Lightfoot agreed with him.

More government involvement is not likely to help Chicago out of the mess it’s in, as Democrat gun control policies have failed so badly that Chicago leaders are turning to the federal government for help. It must pain them because it essentially means they’re surrendering and asking Trump and his administration to do what they cannot.

It’s humiliating for the Dems, but such a move indicates a growing perception of Trump’s competence.

http://conservativetribune.com/chicago-begs-help-from-trump/

They are going to have to bring in military units, take off the 'Kid Gloves', and institute a 'Stop & Frisk" program...Sure, it's going to upset some people, but it's the only way that they are going to get a handle on most of it...I'm not knocking the Chicago PD since the street officers have little, or no, support from the city elected officials and the police administration...

Then, it comes down to a program that I initiated in Kansas City when my Capt. assigned me to a specific area where we were having a high juvenile crime problem...

This was in 1965 and at one time on a Sunday afternoon, on a major street's parking lot, I had over 80 cars stopped at the same time, with four other officers, we identified about 250 local juveniles and cataloged their associates and schools where they attended....The next week I spent all my time going through juvenile records and identifying those that had previous records...Out of that effort, I identified three major gangs that were stealing and stripping cars, committing several burglaries, and several thefts from vehicles.... I developed five really good informants in the process that were calling the station to tip me off to upcoming activities and some were caught in the act...

Well the first thing he needs to do is remove all current city administrators. Emanual and the entire City Council, city managers and anyone else that appears to be on the take, and appoint someone with the City's best interest in mind.

Then he needs to replace the police chief, and anyone else in law enforcement that might even remotely look crooked when the DOJ goes to work there.

Then you give law enforcement and the troops patrolling the area, a list of names of all the criminals Obama released in that area, and put them all back in jail one by one.

Then you start kickin a$$ and takin names.

Lately I've spent a lot of time focused on the constitution and surrounding issues. Bluntly put, I am at a bit of a crossroads here because as much as I would like to see our nation move towards the constitutional republic instituted by our forefathers, I have yet to find a path to this. Said path appears solidly blocked by the globalists and by the apparent inevitability of a coming world government. Our sovereign nation is one of the last obstacles (or at this point a speed bump) preventing the globalist from taking over.

With this in mind, I present my comments as though the constitution actually mattered. Some of this may seem radical because we've all been conditioned to accept "slight" or "necessary" deviations from what the document actually says. Thus my attempt here circumvents court opinions as well as their reliance on precedent. One more thing, I comment here as a layman because for some reason the lawyers want to insist I have a degree from an accredited (by them) law school and pass their bar exam to be entitled to an opinion on legal issues.

Old Turtle,

What you did for the most part was what I would call "good police work". I am not as well-versed on constitutional issues as I would like but stopping cars without probable cause seems in direct contradiction to the 4th amendment. What's the problem?

Stopping cars in 1965 without probable cause was a precursor to "stop and frisk" today. Without probable cause, stop and frisk totally violates the 4th amendment. What's next? "Papers please? Where are you going? Why are you going there? Do you have the proper permissions?" It is a slippery slope and we are not far from the bottom.

Back to the original article:

As far as Chicago is concerned, I am tempted to say they've made their bed, let them lie in it. They've essentially disarmed the citizens so the thugs and the police are about the only people armed. Yes, I am sure there are some citizens who have armed themselves against unconstitutional laws but they are likely to hesitate to defend themselves because it is nearly certain THEY would end up in jail. Meanwhile, real crime goes unpunished.

What do they want the feds to do that they cannot? DOES the federal government have jurisdiction in these matters? They do not. IF we are going to restore this nation as a constitutional republic we need to face many tough questions. I feel it is best to go cold turkey off the federal teat. Many, if not most will disagree with me here. I expect many very good arguments to the contrary but the bottom line for me is... are we going to follow the constitution or not?

Except theyre not asking for a way to fix things, they want a magic solution. They want to keep doing exactly what they have been doing but have everything be better.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyExcept theyre not asking for a way to fix things, they want a magic solution. They want to keep doing exactly what they have been doing but have everything be better.

Because this is what governments excel at - magic - i.e. the illusion of a result via smoke and mirrors.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Well the first thing he needs to do is remove all current city administrators. Emanual and the entire City Council, city managers and anyone else that appears to be on the take, and appoint someone with the City's best interest in mind.

Then he needs to replace the police chief, and anyone else in law enforcement that might even remotely look crooked when the DOJ goes to work there.

Then you give law enforcement and the troops patrolling the area, a list of names of all the criminals Obama released in that area, and put them all back in jail one by one.

Then you start kickin a$$ and takin names.

I agree with Rocky. This isn't time to go [beeep] footing around. There is an inner city war going on, and it is high time to go in and clean house. A clear and precise message needs to be sent to the gangbangers everywhere that we are done with this kind of [beeep]!! Boot out all of the current people in charge. They obviously can't or won't take a hold of this problem, so out they go. Period. I don't care what their union rep has to say! Move the National Guard in, declare the entire city under curfew, and commence to cleaning house. Put the gangbangers that survive in prison for the rest of their lives, and bury the rest in one mass grave. When I say put them in prison, I mean prison. Not some government funded country club! When some one commits a crime against the people of the United States, and have been sentenced to prison time, that is exactly what it should be, PRISON TIME! They have forfeited their rights they had as law abiding citizens when they are found guilty!!!!

Last edited:
the president has no authority to do anything about local govt unless they're involved in treason, insurrection or some such serious offense against the nation or constitution.

what he can do is give orders that he wants the federal laws enforced to the greatest degree possible. The DEA/FBI/ATF/DOJ can and should work closely with local prosecutors to make sure that every where applicable federal charges are brought against offenders & they're prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

Take those goons off the streets & make it extremely clear to anyone left out there that if they do this stuff they face the same. Picked up, charged up & sent away for a very long time. No more of this "I can do anything & nuthin' gonna happen tp me, they'll just turn me loose again" crap.

obama had 8 years & didn't lift a finger. now that he's on the way out the door he made some claims about getting ready to go do something about it. well, he's leaving the actual power to do that behind. I'd like to see trump pick it up & use it.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyExcept they're not asking for a way to fix things, they want a magic solution. They want to keep doing exactly what they have been doing but have everything be better.

Hmmm...sounds like the definition of insanity to me.

I.M.O. it would be a serious mistake for Trump to let himself get sucked into using the heavy hand of the Federal Govt. in Chicago. I remember the 1960's as well as anyone, but this is not the 1960's. The communists are much more deeply entrenched in our government, our institutions, our news media and our popular culture than they were then. If Trump was to place the military on the streets of Chicago, or any other major U.S. city, it would likely result in civil unrest like we have not seen in our life time.
Trump should let Obama, Holder, Emanuel and the Chicago city officials who created the mess fix it. If they can't or won't fix it the street gangs will. He!!,they are fixing the problem now!

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindLately I've spent a lot of time focused on the constitution and surrounding issues. Bluntly put, I am at a bit of a crossroads here because as much as I would like to see our nation move towards the constitutional republic instituted by our forefathers, I have yet to find a path to this. Said path appears solidly blocked by the globalists and by the apparent inevitability of a coming world government. Our sovereign nation is one of the last obstacles (or at this point a speed bump) preventing the globalist from taking over.

With this in mind, I present my comments as though the constitution actually mattered. Some of this may seem radical because we've all been conditioned to accept "slight" or "necessary" deviations from what the document actually says. Thus my attempt here circumvents court opinions as well as their reliance on precedent. One more thing, I comment here as a layman because for some reason the lawyers want to insist I have a degree from an accredited (by them) law school and pass their bar exam to be entitled to an opinion on legal issues.

Old Turtle,

What you did for the most part was what I would call "good police work". I am not as well-versed on constitutional issues as I would like but stopping cars without probable cause seems in direct contradiction to the 4th amendment. What's the problem?

Stopping cars in 1965 without probable cause was a precursor to "stop and frisk" today. Without probable cause, stop and frisk totally violates the 4th amendment. What's next? "Papers please? Where are you going? Why are you going there? Do you have the proper permissions?" It is a slippery slope and we are not far from the bottom.

Back to the original article:

As far as Chicago is concerned, I am tempted to say they've made their bed, let them lie in it. They've essentially disarmed the citizens so the thugs and the police are about the only people armed. Yes, I am sure there are some citizens who have armed themselves against unconstitutional laws but they are likely to hesitate to defend themselves because it is nearly certain THEY would end up in jail. Meanwhile, real crime goes unpunished.

What do they want the feds to do that they cannot? DOES the federal government have jurisdiction in these matters? They do not. IF we are going to restore this nation as a constitutional republic we need to face many tough questions. I feel it is best to go cold turkey off the federal teat. Many, if not most will disagree with me here. I expect many very good arguments to the contrary but the bottom line for me is... are we going to follow the constitution or not?

The DOJ can come in and take over a law enforcement agency under certain circumstances. If I remember right, I think it has happened a couple of times in New Orleans and some other places. I don't know what triggers are in place to justify a takeover, but it can happen.

I don't think Old turtle was suggesting violating people's rights, I believe it was more along the lines of creating a task force(s) to target specific high crimes areas. And more importantly giving the officers the resources and support to meet objectives. Chicago created this problem on their own and should be left to reap what they sew. I'm certain there are capable people within the ranks of Chicago PD that knows how to get it done. Turn them loose and let them do what needs to be done. The Fed's know nothing about domestic policing.

Last edited:
I don't think people from out of town should get involved.
Maybe if the good folks of Chicago were allowed to protect themselves and each other without fear of prosecution same as the gangs enjoy they might take their city back from the hoods.
If they had that chance and did nothing that would be their business.
I don't see how anyone except the people who live there can know who is causing the trouble and what needs to be done about it.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI don't think people from out of town should get involved.
Maybe if the good folks of Chicago were allowed to protect themselves and each other without fear of prosecution same as the gangs enjoy they might take their city back from the hoods.
If they had that chance and did nothing that would be their business.
I don't see how anyone except the people who live there can know who is causing the trouble and what needs to be done about it.

Yep, all of them should step down as they are incompetent. The people vote for the same morons and Libtards (not really a difference) and want safe streets, and lower crime, but hire (vote) for those that want the crime, since they fail to do anything about it.

The revolving door, short time and early release, just puts those that are committing crime right back out there to do it again.

Three strike laws work, and are appropriate. Round them up, deport the illegals, and toss the life long criminals in jail. If they act up in jail at all (lifers), then send them to Siberia out sourced style.

For non-lifers create partnerships with business manufactures and let them build jails with facilities and privatize it (not costing the broke state and cities anything). Let the good prisoners go there and work for the $1 a hour (to be paid as restitution of course) and if they behave they stay in good housing and low to med security. Act up, and off you go to tent cities.

They are not going to fix the issue letting criminals live among them. Clean them out, and kick them out, arrest on site with in the jurisdiction they have past crime and the issues go away.

BIGGEST is to evict one and all from government housing and assistance that are living with someone convicted of a felony. Time to start instilling strict guidelines and enforcement for government housing. It's not a free ride to act like refugee's. Don't like it, get out.

So let me toss this question out there...

What do you do with all the convicted felons after they are released? We can't keep the lower level felons locked up forever.

If ya throw'em out in the street as suggested, they will simply commit more crimes. For instance, let say a guy got convicted of a non-violent felony, served his time, and is now out on the street. No financial assistance whatsoever, no education, no trade, can't get a job because of the felony conviction. I understand he made his own bed, but what is the solution to integrating these people into the workforce so they are less likely to commit more crimes?

Maybe they could work the jobs the illegal aliens used to work.
If they did alright for a couple of years maybe they could not have to tell employers about their past.
I think if they could work migrant tomato picking,orange picking and stuff for two or three years and do it right they might be ok.
I doubt many could make it all way through the work program unless they really wanted to get on the right track. It's hard work.
If they don't make it back to jail for a while till their chance to work comes up again.
Not parole,work under supervision and live on the farm .
There has to be a way they can earn a chance at a clean start but from prison to parole on the street don't work very good.

Well here's the thing.

Odds are extremely slim that had they not landed in prison they would be anywhere else but on their way to prison. It's not like some ceo drew a short straw and got sent,now he's out of work. They pretty much had no prospects prior to being sentenced other than being criminals.

You pretty much need to fix all of societies ills before you can worry too much about fullfilling a cons life.

They already have access to free education and all the time needed to take advantage of it.

Historically, Chicago and more specifically, Cook County, has been one of the most corrupt political organizations in this country for many decades...The Democratic Machine has had a strangle hold on the area since the days of Al Capone and Prohibition....There is so much political leverage there that very little happens in the State Capitol of Springfield without the approval of Chicago...Consider the number of state governors that have been convicted of major crimes...

Can the federal government get involved, certainly, if someone is really looking and willing to follow through with prosecution...There are crimes being committed by elected/appointed officials, but you couldn't expect Obama or Emanual to be looking too hard...They were/are part of the problem...Our now previous AG was prone to doing only what Obama considered important....

Back