Question on calling in mass.

Tom 59

Are there any restrictions on using electronic caller in a wildlife refuge in Mass.? Strictly for photos. Will have no weapons in my possesion. Just a camera. Thanks

There is an "Outdoor Recreation" map available free at any state park that lists all all state forests, parks, ect, and what is allowed, hunting, fishing, boating, ect. Where is the refuge in question ?

Thanks for the reply. Place I'm considering is the Fannie Stebbins wildlife sanctuary. Hiking, biking and birding are allowed. Calling coyotes wasn't listed. Lol.

I've never heard of any laws against what you want to do. My concern would be the bird watchers hearing your "Lightning Jack" or other sound an immediately dialing 911 to report a murder. That might spoil your day. lol

Originally Posted By: duckstopperI've never heard of any laws against what you want to do. My concern would be the bird watchers hearing your "Lightning Jack" or other sound an immediately dialing 911 to report a murder. That might spoil your day. lol
Good point!!! Would defenitely be interesting!!
Thanks for the responses.

I thought I was alone about 10:30 this morning and started canine pups on my Foxpro, then heard calling and whistling from a man and a women on a trail maybe 100yards away. I picked up moved, but the Devil on my shoulder wanted to play a couple of loud howls LOL.

I thought I was alone about 10:30 this morning and started canine pups on my Foxpro, then heard calling and whistling from a man and a women on a trail maybe 100yards away. I picked up moved, but the Devil on my shoulder wanted to play a couple of loud howls LOL. As for Fannie Stebbins, I have seen deer there from 91 while driving, looks like good yote area, but pretty close to Springfield, carry mace if you are alone.

Back