December 2016 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
December was a good month to be a predator hunter! Good stories just kept popping up here at Predator Masters, making it easy to nominate a nice batch for this month's contest. This month we've got coyotes (in multiples!), a bobcat, and even a mountain lion! Great stuff.

I'd like to thank everyone on PM who takes the time to compose photographs in the field and them combine them here with words that keep us all in the field, even when we can't be. I appreciate all the time and effort that you all put into sharing your hunts with us.

Scroll on down and click on each of the links to read the stories that December's nominees posted up for our reading pleasure. When you're done, cast your vote for the one you like best. The author of the story with the most votes will receive this beautiful hand call from Predator Masters custom callmaker Crooked Creek Custom Calls.
Jan16HOMPrize_zps9kp9s3oc.jpg

You get to pick from these great choices:

First Triple by dustinyotes

Kross b0w KATT by Infidel 762

More than a triple... by wolftrapper

Nothing from daylight until 2:00 pm, then it got better. by derbyacresbob

Seesaw coyote hunt by titch--

Bang-Pop and MASTERBLASTER's trip out west by MasterBlaster

CHoW Call by Wile E. Coyotie

Need More Snow! by flintrock

... getting it t0gether.. by Infidel 762

A good day of calling coyotes with .22guy! by derbyacresbob

Finally by DoubleCK

After you have cast your vote, be sure to post a reply to this thread with "I voted" so I can pick a voter from random to receive a new Mojo hat to conceal your nugget during future predator hunts.
Jan16HOMVoterPrize_zps31mn9n5f.jpg

Back