Pig Saddle by Shadow Tech???

Thank you for all of the responses! I ordered a pig saddle today. I couldnt justify the cost of the hog saddle. I hope it works out! Thanks again!

Originally Posted By: losthelegendThank you for all of the responses! I ordered a pig saddle today. I couldnt justify the cost of the hog saddle. I hope it works out! Thanks again!

Did you get your pig saddle in yet? I just ordered 2 of them. Mine will sit on top of a carbon fiber tripod with a ball head.

Got a buddy that runs a similar setup on his night gun. Has a QD mount I believe that mounts to tripod with ball head. seems to lock in rather well.

You gentlemen might want to look at the "high and heavy" shooting sticks from Amazon. I have really been wanting to try a pair.

Originally Posted By: wilydawgHey Ernie, if you were picking between the Pig Saddle & the Triclawps, which would you select and why?

Thanks...

Uses?
Hunting or comps?

Originally Posted By: wilydawgMostly hunting. Maybe some casual steel shooting too.

Pig saddle is a little heavier, but faster to attach to the forend.
Once attached though (which I would recommend), both are quick to attach to your tri-pod.
Tri-claw has been hard to get a hold of from time to time.
If weight makes a difference, Tri is lighter.
If your forend isn't square the tri-claw may have an advantage as well.

Back