Half Rat & Half [beeep] Snow

Infidel 762

Staff member
First stand of the morning I called in half a coyote;

The other half was rat... Hickory, dickory, dock;

Rats use their tails for balance and to help regulate body temperature. They are the first animal of the Chinese zodiac. People born in the year of the rat are thought to be creative, ambitious, honest as well as dreamers.

Shimmied on down the low road for a spell. Not far, a quarter mile or there bouts. Slipped a 40 gr. VMax into this ones lungs;

It was the crack of the whizz-bang.

These tw0 where shot by a rabbit;

The horizon to sky gave way to the sun as time began to contract with each blank stand. It's those productive moments in-between which time seems to expand. In the real world I can hardly find any time, even when I can hear it ticking away. Out here in this sector, time finds me... it finds me with extra substance. Out here there is always time to kill;

The day's time brought not only different frequencies but the sun and it's warmth;

As the day progressed the snow seamed to evaporate instead of melt. Been a long time since Oklahoma has gotten more than a half [beeep] snow. As kid we used to build snow forts, it was always a good way to kill time;

With this next coyote, I got set-up and just about the time I got ready to call... I heard something on the neighboring land... sounded very familiar and I thought to myself: "that's dying rabbit." I thought about skipping this stand and going elsewhere, instead I decided I was going to mess with them.

I threw bobcat in heat at them on full volume. They started calling louder. I started challenging them and they kept calling. I giggled to myself, took a few hits off my e-cig and went into pup screams. I was just sitting there looking stupid, holding my e-cig and I'll be d@mb here comes this coyote from their side of the fence straight to me;

I don't know if it counts as 5 with one of them being half rat... first full day of calling since last winter..

If space and time are infinite with no boundaries or defined edges; why has our species developed so many cultures bound by their measures? The galaxies are steadily moving apart, expanding our universe as a function in time, yet one does not have to look to the sky to see that disorder increases over time. Maybe I should just stay out in my sector and find some more time to kill.

There is always time to kill...

/Predators/HOMnomination_zpskztnelgn.gif[/img]

Looks like a great day! Way to pull one in from "their side"
thumbup.gif

Quote:I decided I was going to mess with them.

I threw bobcat in heat at them on full volume. They started calling louder. I started challenging them and they kept calling. I giggled to myself, took a few hits off my e-cig and went into pup screams. I was just sitting there looking stupid, holding my e-cig and I'll be d@mb here comes this coyote from their side of the fence straight to me;

Hilarious. Would love to know their thoughts at the sound of your shot.
lol.gif

Strange mange pattern on the rat.

Regards,
hm

Thanks all

Originally Posted By: old catNice going Infidel, those 40 grainers are definitely the bomb.

They splash and can be very un-fur friendly but they work for me.

Originally Posted By: 243kimberGood story. Congrats.
I always bury the ones with the mange to help stop the spread.

I hear the mites that cause mange cannot survive and reproduce on human skin. I have been thinking that if I can get one completely bald, finding a taxidermist that would be willing to mount it. It would definitely be unique.

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote:I decided I was going to mess with them.

Hilarious. Would love to know their thoughts at the sound of your shot.
lol.gif

Strange mange pattern on the rat.

Regards,
hm

I know but I got to thinking about it after the fact, that it was not a very good idea. I don't know who was over there and they could have tried to sneak up on me, see me make movement from a distance and take a shot. Looking back it was actually a bad idea..

I think I would have been more worried about finding four flat tires when I got back to my truck. Lol.
I always look forward to your posts and well thought out dialog Jeremy.

Git 'n er done in a big way. There was a minor league contest in our area this weekend...........perhaps you heard some contestants on that one stand.

Back