22 LBC

bc83

Got barrel on order time to get other things coming. What's the best bcg bolt head to get for the BHW barrel? What FL die and seater do I need? Where good place to find load data? Thanks for help!

Originally Posted By: bc83Got barrel on order time to get other things coming. What's the best bcg bolt head to get for the BHW barrel? What FL die and seater do I need? Where good place to find load data? Thanks for help!

Redding 6.5 Grendel Type S FL die. If you want to decap in the die you will need a complete 223/22 PPC decapping assembly. Generic Hornady 223 seater or a 22 PPC seater.

Any name brand 9310 steel bolt is good. I'm using some RGUNS bcg's with good results. Young Manufacturing will have some excellent enhanced bolts as soon as they get their extractor manufacturing process done.

Load data is top end 22 PPC loading up into the lower levels of the 22 BR.

Greg

Thanks for info Greg the question I had on bolt was witch bolt head to get I read there was two different depths on the 7.62x39 bolt heads. Do the Grendel and the LBC use same bolt head? Just want to get right one don't want any headspace issues.

Back