Hunters Helping Humanity, Predator Masters doing what we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy,heck yes stuff like you did to help belongs in here.To be able to personally help someone has to be rewarding unto itself.I think we have a bunch of guys on this board just like yourself and thank God for everyone who's able to step up when you see a need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif.take care,daveyboy

We have had a few requests to find a way to donate with a credit card. RiverRunner has added a place to donate with a credit card in the PM Payment Center. So please feel free to drop into the shopping card and donate. Thank you very much! The following is a link to the Payment Center
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

PM Payment Center

Last edited:
Great job fellas! And kudos to the credit card payment option as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Guys, it's simple to use. Here is a link:

PM Payment Center

Takes about 1 minute to add an account. Then you're all set to send money via credit card!

God Bless,
Joel Hughes

Count us in for $500.00.

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO, Inc.
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.
Often imitated, never equaled!

Come on fellas, Lets show em what hunters are made of. I dont know anyone who cant affort to give up $1 dollar.

Straycat,I know everyone feels the same way.Any amount is ok and well appreciated.Like Lance said everyone can afford a buck.Remember guys we have a free site here and like everyone says,nows the time for the hunters to show their hearts.They're saying that Arizona State hosting LSU on saturday night if they sell out they will be giving 1 million dollars profit to the relief fund.Whether its terrorists or nature at its worst,remember we're Americans and we should take care of our own.God knows we go all over the world to help everyone else.Take care and God Bless you all for your help in these trying times.daveyboy

I appreciate all the donations, but One thing I really need all of you to do is include your Predator Masters Scren name with each check. This is so I can include your PM name in the donators list Thank You!

Also for those unaware, Michael is editing the second post in this thread nearly everyday to reflect the total donations received to date.
So that you can see what's come in so far and watch for your name on the donors list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks to every one of you whom has contributed so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

A review of the posts shows 9 pledges for a total of $1235.00. There are another 12 pledges for undisclosed amounts. That's it? 21 people out of 11,000? (edit: I'm really glad to see the Moderators set an example for the rest of us to follow. Thanks to all the Mods who made a pledge. You can all be proud of your integrity.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Edit by Michael J. McCasland: The moderators in the list of donators was incomplete. I have pulled the moderators from the list to make it clear that the Predator Mastrers donation is a combination of moderators money and Predator Masters money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back