RlB-(eye) of the sky

Infidel 762

Staff member
Statistically I seem to hear, prior to seeing them. Glancing up they appear as pepper flakes scraping the ozone;

The grey fowl with yellow eyes;

In China this primary color represents prestige, yet more importantly the vortex that generates all, the yin and the yang. The world’s finest graphite is mined in China. Over a century ago, American pencil makers began painting their writing utensils yellow as an association with the finest graphite and Chinese royalty. In our culture yellow has come to symbolize cowards and caution, as with traffic lights and signs. Oh yeah, and traditional pencils. In other words; yellow does not mean jack to most Americans, myself included.

Pencil beak accented with imperial colors;

While I find this creature to have an awkward appearance, its dark meat is the finest of all fowl I have yet to dine;

While looking skyward they forget... forget that which is missing by day… gliding down offers a chance… a chance that they may see… see down into fields of nothing…

Cool! They migrate through here pretty regularly, and there's draw hunt that I've never tried for. They stick mostly to private land, making them hard to get on without access. Someday though, I'll get me one. Congrats on yours.

Certain times of they year they are thick here depending on their seasonal migration. The river out here is full of them right now, tonight I was doing fence work and had several groups come over and land on the sand bars just before dark. They roost just standing on the open sand...

Originally Posted By: Lefty SRH What shell did you have to use to bag it?

12 gauge number 4 shot

Back