Colorado Fur and antler auction

gotspots

We are a month away from the largest coyote sale in the US. We accept fur and antler from any state or province. For shipping info or past auction results go to www.coloradotrapper.com

Feel free to call me with any questions you may have.
Todd Fairchild CTA auction agent
970-210-0507 days
970-856-1065 eves
or pm me here I check in often.

We are closing in on 2000 coyotes consigned and buyers are reserving spots. This will be the biggest and best coyote sale in the country this year. There is also demand for heavy western red fox and central/mid west cats. We are getting calls from the antler buyers we can always move antler at above county prices.

I will be running to green river Utah around the end of the month to pick up fur if you want to save shipping.

We also have someone picking up along I-80 Friday feb-3

This is shaping up to be another barn burner for the fur harvester. We have a record amount of buyers coming in for this sale and they want fur. Coyotes, heavy red fox, heavy grey fox, all sections of bobcat, and as always the antler buyers can't get enough.

Again this is an open to the public sale anyone can come in and buy raw, tanned, ready to mount taxidermy goods, leather, raw and bleached skulls. etc.

Back