great deal on dpms oracle

jeepnsammys

deguns.net has the dpms oracle on sale for $458 go to Deguns.net and look it up!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Not a bad deal. By the time you add shipping and an FFL transfer fee, you have a nice little entry level AR for easily under $550. I have a feeling we'll see more and more of these great deals in the next few years since the Hildabeast lost.
thumbup1.gif

I'm not sure which way it will go. It could be we'll see more of them at lower prices, but I have seen predictions that since the market is already so saturated we might see the lower end ones dry up & more of the higher end ones.

I really have no idea how to call it, guess we'll see.

I think we will be seeing them at much lower prices especially used one. I know several guys after Sandy hook that took out crazy amount of credit cards and bought $5 ARS for 1000 to 1500 and we're buying them buy the dozen. Now they are dumping them. Rural king hasize DPMS and Bushmaster for $449 every day locally

yeah, my guess is that at least for a while we'll be seeing some nice deals like this one.

good time to be shopping

Not buying anything no ammo, no powder, no bullets, hoping all that stuff comes back down. The shelves at the stores are fully stocked with powders. 22 ammo is pretty available. Hopefully by next summer that stuff comes down.

bass pro shops have a mountain of 22lr for black friday. I scored 4 boxes x 325 rounds of federal automatch & haven't seen any since.

Sportsmans Guide had one for $427 + shipping IIRC - either Anderson or DPMS...can't remember anymore. Times will be good for buyers in the next couple years.

Prices in my area are coming down in the gunshop's. Still alot of private sales that are trying to sell blue sky though. They haven't figured out those days are done.

Originally Posted By: tj66Prices in my area are coming down in the gunshop's. Still alot of private sales that are trying to sell blue sky though. They haven't figured out those days are done.

they know its happening, they're probably just fishing for those last few who haven't realized it yet. i'm sure some of them are at least secretly hoping to get as much back as possible from overpaying in the first place when they bought 10 of them expecting a clinton presidency and dreaming of getting YUUUUUUGE $$ for them.

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: tj66Prices in my area are coming down in the gunshop's. Still alot of private sales that are trying to sell blue sky though. They haven't figured out those days are done.

they know its happening, they're probably just fishing for those last few who haven't realized it yet. i'm sure some of them are at least secretly hoping to get as much back as possible from overpaying in the first place when they bought 10 of them expecting a clinton presidency and dreaming of getting YUUUUUUGE $$ for them.

This is true!! Makes it hard to feel sorry for them. Most of them I've seen are built with entry level components priced like they are full blown custom.

Back