U.S. Optics 17 and 25 Bravo and an all new predator hunting reticle

The new Bravo series looks like a great upgrade to their scope line, along with the reticles available.

Is the reticle one of the ones listed on their site?

Last edited:
We've had these for a couple weeks, They are taking Pre-Orders now, anyone interested I'm a dealer, and will be the only guy who can sell the B10, 17 and 25 with our new T1-H hunting reticle, trust me it's a well thought out design catered for guys like us, for easy windage calls relevant to hold over, it also has a center floating cross hair for precision, being a dealer I can save you Coyote hunters a little off MSRP.

Originally Posted By: OK243Originally Posted By: 1badsheeWhat does the T1-H look like?

I'm interested as well.

It will be shown in detail in the MK1 review, but I'll make a quick explanation.
For the standard running shot "full value" on a coyote traveling around 30-35mph, I designed a larger hash on the horizontal line for that specified situation.
The over all lines are thin, (.005) not a thick duplex, I like thin, aim small, don't miss.
Center X hair is floating so you can see fur, eyes, etc. without the X hairs completely intersecting and covering up possible areas of your target.
There are small dots on the horizontal line at major ticks like 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 MOA
On the vertical it's the same, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10, Also on the vertical for hold over ie. 2MOA, there is windage for 2MOA, at holdover for 4 MOA there is windage for 4 minutes, at 6 there is 6 and so on until 10, which makes wind calls, or hold over an easier transition or an easier way to locate your MOA's because the amount in hold over also gives you the same value in windage, they are also numbered.
The Vertical hold over goes down to I believe 30 MOA, but the correlating windage stops at 10 MOA.
I wanted something that was precise for shots well past a quarter mile, but didn't completely fill the lower half of your optic, for better clarity, and transmission during hunting situations, as well as in low light.
This will also be illuminated.

Originally Posted By: Kansas220Swiftso when will this review be released??
I'm working on it now, but more than likely a couple weeks.

Back