While I wait for SBR paperwork...

dpollard

Just got done assembling an AR Pistol in 300 BLK while I wait for my SBR paperwork to get approved. It is built using Odin Works upper parts, including their billet upper receiver, O2 light handguard, 10.5" barrel cerakoted in high-temp black and BCG. The pistol tube is also by Odin. The rest of the pistol is from random parts I had lying around. The Odin manufacturing plant is about 10 minutes from my house so I am proud to build a gun with their parts. Should have a chance to get out tomorrow to function test.

For the time being I will use flip up sights but am beginning the research process for sights to use once it becomes an SBR. Primary use will be plinking and home/vehicle defense. What are others using for sights, red dots; red dots combined with flip up sights; variable optics (1-4, 1-6) etc...my budget is around $300. It will be suppressed as well.

i have a 1.75-5x vortex diamondback on mine.

love it as it allows me to do both close range stuff on low mag, and kick up to 5x to shoot out further with it when i'm at the range.

4d678a50-227e-4452-b856-17ec04c04df7_zpshuhkffqk.jpg

I keep trying to talk myself into one if these since I have a spare sbr lower. That upper is sweet looking. I'll have to check those out

Originally Posted By: dkarrecabelas has the vortex crossfire 1-4 for $99...thats pretty hard to pass up

i hemmed and hawed about the crossfire too because of the price, but i'm leery with going with any company's "cheapest" model lineup. I know its got the vortex warranty, but i jsut cant do it.

i may be missing out on a great budget scope though. Tough call.

i got lucky and scored the diamondback shown above used at a very good price.

Originally Posted By: dpollardI guess the nice thing about the $99 optic is if it sucks, it's $99, if it's awesome, it's $99
smile.gif

I have one on my RR Pred Pursuit and one on my 17HMR.... Love them

Back