Christmas 2016 Blizard!

Last weekend was good with 20 below. X-Mas eve we got a yote and a fox flushed out of two shelter belts a mile apart snowdrifts were 5-6feet deep so it was impossible to make good headway with that much snow. We will get them another day soon. The ice storm and blizzard have slowed the driveing a bit today. My kid filled his deer archery tag late this afternoon in this cold stuff so the day was not a total waste.

Well these pictures were taking up in Tioga ND which is NW North Dakota my wife grew up there we were back for Christmas but we live in Bismarck which is were I grew up. Helped the brothers law move some snow tonite we had [beeep] of a nite broke snowblower on big tractor then he put the blade on the skidsteer and hit a hard drift and sucked him into a steep ditch. Tried pulling out with f350 and just made the [beeep] end slid into the ditch so we had to go up and get the tractor. Put the stuff away in the shop and gave up for the nite made it so we can at least get in and out. Lots of snow to move yet.

][/url] ][/url] ][/url] ][/url]
The chevy is a 2500 Jd with a leveling kit and bigger tires and the other trucks in the pictures are f350 to show how deep the snow is.

WOW WEE... looks like good weather to sit inside and play on the internet... BURRRR...

I'm sure those coyotes are feeling your pain as well....

7Originally Posted By: Neighbor_GuyWe got 2" of driving rain here. Almost all the snow is gone now. Very disappointing.

Got rid of it just in time for the upcoming full moon. Ugh.

It was 27 degrees and frosty here yesterday morning. I was down to a long sleeve shirt by noon. Not that I'm bragging...
grin.gif
I bet you have much more pleasant summers though.

We are in the Fargo-Moorhead and Hillsboro area. Got lots of frezzeing rain than some blowing snow. But not the kind of snow in your pictures. Have only had the plow pickup out so far this year the big tractor and blower are still in the shop till needed. Good Luck hunting when the weather alowes.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamIt was 27 degrees and frosty here yesterday morning. I was down to a long sleeve shirt by noon. Not that I'm bragging...
grin.gif
I bet you have much more pleasant summers though.

I'll take sub zero over t shirt weather any day.

Back