ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendOriginally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: CoyotejunkiI hope my FFL isn't jerking me around. Sure hope I get it this week.

Yeah I hope so too!

- DAA

I was told they have 30 days to "mail" out the approved form
My very first every approved Form 4 arrived at my dealers 28 days after it was approved
mad.gif
He showed me the post marked envelope it came in. Must be a long walk to the mail box for ATF

Reading this, then calling the ATF on the 7th and them telling me it was still pending, getting a call from my dealer, which is clear across the US, on the 12th telling me to come pick it up, then seeing the stamp have 12/08/2016 written on it by the ATF, I don't know what to think. I'm starting to think they just kind of do and say whatever they feel like.

Called my FFL earlier, hasn't arrived.

I called BATFE today and rude jerk insisted that they have 30 days before they have to mail it. I was nice and polite, but he had an attitude, don't know why. Wouldn't even say if they mailed it.

Last edited:
Finally, it's my turn. Dealer called today. My SAS Barricade stamp came today. Sent it in 4/15, got the call today and will pick it up tomorrow. It was on a trust, first item. Two more pending. One pre 41 F , one 41 F.

Mine went pending April 27th, check cashed April 30th, and I've been calling a few times a week the past few weeks, and they were approved yesterday, December 21st. Just waiting for the mail in the holidays and the call to pick them up.

Chech cashed on 4-25
I called on 12-13 and was told it is still pending.
My FFL called me on 12-22 and said he had the stamp in hand. Picked it up same day.
Shot with it on my SBR 300 BLK today. It was definitely a nice Christmas present.

Suppressor in stock at dealer and purchased on April 23rd. Trust, paper filed. Stamp at FFL ready for pick up today, Dec 28.

Could be worse. Hopefully will get better. Call your elected officials regularly about the Hearing Conservation Act! Make Suppressors Great Again!

Originally Posted By: Coyotejunkiapproved on 11-27, still no stamp

Ouch! That would seriously suck!! I know it's of no real use but dang, I feel for ya and I hope you get the call to come pick it up soon.

Mailed April 26th 2016,
Check cashed April 29th 2016
Approved December 15th 2016
Awaiting arrival of stamp as of today December 30th 2016.

Back