Need a new rifle

Originally Posted By: BowhuntA 14 twist may work because after talking to him i don't think he plans to shoot anything heavier than 55s. I see a lot of votes for the Tikka. I have seen many times here where guys have recommended and raved about them. However i can't find many posts where guys have shown pics of groups. Not that a pic of a group on an internet forum is a guarantee but i just thought it was strange that this is one of the most highly regarded rifles in the caliber and price point but i have not been able to track down much visable proof of accuracy. Are these posts out there and i am just not finding them?

I Have purchased 7 Tikka's new and have posted good grouping photos of most of them over the years shooting factory ammo.
Here is a recent post of one. I took it out of the box, mounted a scope and shot 15 rounds cold with wind. It was propped over a sawhorse and my wheelchair wheels were getting stuck in the snow and mud.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...rue#Post3013557

I have seen many other members posts also. Silverfox comes to mind as he has posted some good groups with handloads in his .22-250 Tikka.

Unless weight is a problem, Savage VLP. There are times (like now)
that I wish I had taken photos of some of the groups. Even though
it is 1:12, it is most accurate with 50gr Vmax's.

Back