_Sh00ting 0ut 0f the wind0w 0f a truck_

Infidel 762

Staff member
I don't do it, but tonite I made an exception;

You have to keep an open mind, stay flexible and make adjustments according;

With plans to sit until dark, i had been "driving" over 45 minutes...

Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

I have to admit, it's been a few years, but I've taken a few sitting in a truck! But for a CAT, I'd do it.....lol, thanks Jeremy, Merry Christmas. Rick

Merry X-mass y'all;)

Originally Posted By: tripod3I like to shoot out the window but it isn't as rosy as many think. The windshield gets in the way a lot.

Yeah but I'm pretty certain your just driving down the road illegally road hunting. I would also feel safe wagering you put in all your time with ethics. A lot of you pics I know where not taken by chance just driving down the road.

Originally Posted By: S2HCurious as to how one gets a truck cab up on a stand. Nice cat btw!

Red neck ingenuity at its finest.

Originally Posted By: MotoHunterI don't know what you were drinking but you did a pretty good job of parking that truck!

At least I could find it... few times in college I woke up wondering where in the [beeep] is my car and who is this sleeping next to me;)

LMAO!! That is not what I expected when I read the Title freaking hilarious!!! And Totally cool!!

Somehow I believe a Maine Game Warden would find a way to right a summons on that..loL I actually believe this!

I like to joke a lot, but as most here know I have a permit to shoot out the window.
I have found that it's not something to quickly reveal to others in the field unless needed.
Fortunately my integrity gets ground to hunt, often landowners ask me to hunt their property, having never met them previously.

Back