It's 12:05 AM

Rustydust

Than means it's Christmas! Yahoo!

So Merry Christmas to you all. I have made some friends here on PM and (hopefully) no enemies this year. That sounds good to me.

Here is hoping for an excellent 2016 Christmas to you all and a most excellent 2017 as well.

You all helped to make my 2016 a good one. Thank you all for that.

And now it's time for bed. I just had to stay up late enough to say that.

I'm on the downhill side of Christmas here...but I get to re-live it all again in a few hours over video chat with my kids and wife. Should be some fun!

Merry Christmas to all!

And have a wonderful New Year!

Ya my kids are 18 and 23 and I was still made to get up at 5:30.
I'm not complaining though, still some kid left In me yet!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you Rusty!

I'm glad you are a part of PM.....You had me laughing so many times throughout the past year.

I want to apologize if I ever made you feel old at any point in 2016, I will try to do better in 2017, lol.

Merry Christmas and safe travels to all the members of PM.

Here Kitty Kitty

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to everyone and never got around to thanking you RUSTY for the tips on places to PD hunt my Dad had a great time so Thanks.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Rusty! I appreciate all the help and advice you've been giving me over the past year and for being willing to meet an Internet stranger in-person.

PM rocks! I've learned quite a bit over the last year since joining the forum. I thank you all for that.

Merry Christmas all! Hears to another great year in 2017!

Merry Christmas to all and to Rusty, a fellow 17 nut.
thumbup.gif

Merry Christmas Russ!! All the way from Oklahoma. Hope yours was great and Santa was good to you and your family. Looking forward to 2017 and your humor.

Back