END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If you blow a coyote call from the 4th floor balcony at the Kemah Boardwalk Inn and clear the entire crowd of people below.

You might be a coyote hunter

if you have ever took a turkey diaphragm and learned how to use it as a howler, you might be a coyote hunter. (true just did this last week)

If you have to play freezer Tetris every time you come home from a hunting trip. 19 cubic feet of fur, faces and feet.

Its 32 degrees, wind blowing, rained three days straight and snowed all night, but you still go to the range to sight in your new scope, just in case you need it. You might be a coyote hunter!!

If your Dad walks by your truck and says the tools on the back are gonna start stinking if you don't start washing the blood off!

Just happened to me yesterday!

Some great stuff on here!

God Bless, Louis

You take road killed deer or a calf from the pasture that didn't make it and wire it up to a tree with a game camera over it to see what's around to hunt. You mite be a coyote hunter

When you go to the freezer to get a bag of peas and you have to move a bagged coyote skull to get them...you might be a coyote hunter

You might be a coyote hunting if you get pulled over for swerving on a gravle road. you tell the cop no, I'm just looking for coyotes so he don't think your drunk.

If a coyote sneaks up behind you on a below zero morning and leaves a turd right in your foot prints, you decide it's a great idea to put the frozen turd in your pocket to take with your, you might be a coyote trapper...

Well I've been putting around this forum for the last two years or so, I thought I'd join and give it a try.

If every time you load up to go after deer or elk you think you're ready, until you remember all you have is 55 grain v-max.

If you open a new page every time you find a new "best coyote hunting video" so you don't loose the last four.

if your wife has to work and you gotta baby sit after you strap the kids in there car seats you put there training potty in the the truck too you may be a coyote hunter

Back