Help on .357 Sig

Just got a Glock 32 in a .357 Sig. Going to start reloading for it and wondered if any one has had any experience loading this round? What is a good powder/bullet combination and which die set works. I have around 400 rounds of factory CCI Lawmen 125 FMJ and 150 rounds of CCI Gold Dot 125 for now. The rounds for loading will just be used for practice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a Dillon Square Deal B but think because of the neck I will probably single load.

I use Blue Dot. It fills the case to the point that the bullet is setting on the powder column. Do a little research on it then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted By: longrange454I use Blue Dot. It fills the case to the point that the bullet is setting on the powder column. Do a little research on it then you'll understand what I'm talking about. I have done a little research on it. The neck tension is the reason you want the bullet to sit on the powder. Other guys say to use AA#9 also for the same reason. You get so many answers is the reason for my post. Use this die it's better,this bullet is better,etc.. When you get more yeas than nays then you can kind of see what works better. I know each weapon is different also. Which die set seems to do a better job?? The SIG seems to be a different critter to load for . Thanks

Last edited:
Back