TRACT optics

Originally Posted By: YotecallrWhat do you think of them for the money?
I have two Response models 2.5-10X and 4-16X.
Good glass & turrets, BDC type are busy reticles.
They've held zero on 6.5 CR, 243, and 6x6.8
Have the 4-16X on my RAP 6.5 CR. Tract Response
Have the 2.5-10X on my 6x6.8 AR.
What I like is the breaks in the vertical BDC pattern.
Also like that Strelok Pro has all their reticles.

Their marketing is direct, so won't see them in a store.

I first saw them at the 2016 NRA show in KY, brought one home from the show.
Liked it enough to get a 2nd one..

I was talking to one of the owners a couple of weeks ago about the Toric line and I'm pretty sure he said they compare to the Vortex Razor, if that's true then they are a heck of a good deal. I wish they offered the Toric line with an illuminated BDC reticle!

Does anybody know if there are sunshades that will work with the Toric Ultra HD 50mm objective scopes. I reached out to Tract and they don't manufacture any yet, so thought I'd ask ya'll. Thanks!

I hadn't heard of Tract before this thread.

Had I not just ordered a Vortex Razor HD LH 2-10 I would buy a TORIC 2-10x42 to check out

Hey Trevor, pass the word that some of us would like to see a scope with an illuminated reticle to help with evening and night hunting.

Originally Posted By: goosedownerHey Trevor, ..would like to see a scope with an illuminated reticle.
Agree, I recenty picked up the Vortex Crossfire II V-brite 3-12X 56mm for just that reason.. the single dot is enough..
In fact, the dot with small clear space around it is ideal for me.

Hey Trevor... I did send in a question last week about sunshades for the Tract Toric Ultra HD 3-15x50 scope. Jon replied on Thanksgiving Day - now that's service! - indicating that the scope is threaded to accept a sunshade, but that Tract currently doesn't offer them as an accessory. It would be great to know if there are aftermarket one that would work.? It would save me some dimes of trial and error to figure it out.

Also, hopefully there are some higher mag scope offerings coming soon, for us magnification-hungry varmint shooters.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlOriginally Posted By: goosedownerHey Trevor, ..would like to see a scope with an illuminated reticle.
Agree, I recenty picked up the Vortex Crossfire II V-brite 3-12X 56mm for just that reason.. the single dot is enough..
In fact, the dot with small clear space around it is ideal for me.

Yep, single dot would be fine. I've been thinking about getting on of the Sig whiskey 5 scopes because of that reticle. I also like the center section only of the reticle lit.

Originally Posted By: MatlockHey Trevor... I did send in a question last week about sunshades for the Tract Toric Ultra HD 3-15x50 scope. Jon replied on Thanksgiving Day - now that's service! - indicating that the scope is threaded to accept a sunshade, but that Tract currently doesn't offer them as an accessory. It would be great to know if there are aftermarket one that would work.? It would save me some dimes of trial and error to figure it out.

Also, hopefully there are some higher mag scope offerings coming soon, for us magnification-hungry varmint shooters.

Thanks!

Thanks Matlock. I'll dive into that a bit more to see whats out there that will fit the threading. I'll get back to you one way or another with that answer.

I hear ya. A good 4-20 would be a great next step...

Originally Posted By: goosedowner

Yep, single dot would be fine. I've been thinking about getting on of the Sig whiskey 5 scopes because of that reticle. I also like the center section only of the reticle lit.

Thanks and appreciate the feedback!!

Well I pulled the trigger on the Toric Ultra HD 3-15x50 Impact BDC riflescope today. Tract is running a Christmas promotion (15% off), which is good until 2PM EST today. ...really looking forward to trying this new optic out.

Originally Posted By: MatlockWell I pulled the trigger on the Toric Ultra HD 3-15x50 Impact BDC riflescope today. Tract is running a Christmas promotion (15% off), which is good until 2PM EST today. ...really looking forward to trying this new optic out.

I'll be curious how you like it. I'm considering that scope as well.

Originally Posted By: 204 AROriginally Posted By: MatlockWell I pulled the trigger on the Toric Ultra HD 3-15x50 Impact BDC riflescope today. Tract is running a Christmas promotion (15% off), which is good until 2PM EST today. ...really looking forward to trying this new optic out.

I'll be curious how you like it. I'm considering that scope as well.

I'll give a review as soon as I have some shooting time behind it...

Back