2017 Eastern U.S. Predator Calling Championship

tking

January 13th,14th, and 15th 2017 is the Eastern U.S. Predator Calling Championship. How many on here are entering the contest? It's being held in Virginia but you can enter it and hunt east of the Mississippi River. Just curious who was going to enter that are members on PM.

Originally Posted By: reaper4Mburgess87 and I are in there like swimwear
Good deal, it should be a good time for all involved. Good luck.

My hunting partner and myself are signed up and ready. Done acquired nearly 12,000 acres to hunt on for this contest and the February 704 Outdoors contest.

Can't wait reaper I wil actually be hunting in ky for the contest. I have a buddy that is an outfitter up there and will be hunting on all his deer properties.

Hope the contest makes it to the 100 team mark. I have a muzzleloader trip to Ohio between now and the contest and I am looking more forward to the contest now! Just hope the weather cooperates.

Looks like it will be a good hunt for sure! I'm sure everyone is hoping for good weather. I know that the person putting on this hunt has worked very hard on it and would love to see it go on for many years to come. Good luck to everybody.

Originally Posted By: FullcurlI just added another $100 to the pot . It's up to 12,500 now . Good luck everyone Hopefully everyone will pay up, some of these guys have signed up but haven't paid yet. I saw a post that said if you don't get the money in you will not be in the hunt.

Back