DVR recomendations for the Photon XT

jefo, I saw your videos, that's what got the wheels turning just curios.

I also saw your other posts and Double ups comment on the punchout in the lens cap. Your first video seemed out of focus and you weren't running any IR. Using the photon completely open that setup allows the most light but it has the shallowest depth of field. The pinhole the least light but the widest depth of field, the punch out is a compromise. The other videos looked pretty good, I'm just curios if using the punch out hole would improve the focus on your videos.

Actually I just reread how you posted your first video and that explains alot. I'm still curios if the punch out would improve the clarity.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMOur mini DVR kit with rifle pouch works extremely well with the Photon XT's as well. They're in stock ready to ship.

IA m goin to order one right after xmas.

Originally Posted By: yotehunter243Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMOur mini DVR kit with rifle pouch works extremely well with the Photon XT's as well. They're in stock ready to ship.

IA m goin to order one right after xmas.

Great! Just FYI, we're out of the office from Dec 25th thru Jan 1st. You can still place online orders during that time however. PM me anytime if you have any questions. Thanks!

Back