>>>>>COW- MOO-BILE..... Constructed and Heading WEST...<<<<<

Thanks for sharing the story. I'm a professional overthinker as well, and this looks like something I would create. You should see my duck hunting kayaks and the ducktoon
wink.gif

Here is a short 1 min video as I drive Ms. Geo along from the turret position. The quality is terrible because the batteries and the camera were about frozen up. I wanted to get a video of it driving along from the coyote's viewpoint, but I had nobody to run the camera, and I thought it might get away from me if I stepped outside while it was moving along. So I just did this little selfie.

http://vid1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa342/danbrothers/GEDC0772_zpsadpt9ywd.mp4

Quote:I guess it's like some guys building a rifle and making it shoot bullet holes... then they say... Now What? They usually start on another rifle project.

Know exactly where you are at, Dan. I shot HP rifle competition for some 25 years and was completely absorbed in making High Master (shoot at least 97% for 5 consecutive matches). Finally accomplished this goal at age 62 as the clock was running down due to eyesight (matches shot from 200,300 & 600 yards w/iron sights and no artificial rest) and physical condition. Shortly thereafter, I quit shooting competition (entered the "what's next" phase, I guess
smile.gif
) and took up predator hunting with same passion.

Sounds like you just need a rest. Best of luck and have a very Merry Christmas, my friend.

Regards,
hm

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dan for taking us along on your trip! I still have My lil Sidekick, and its amazing how well they do off road. In low range they creep along great when hunting.

Im kinda with you Dan. Last year I made a nice long shot as being a personal goal. I met that goal and I dont quite have as much "fire" as I did. But Im still hunting.
Hang in there Dan it will come back.
Im glad Ms. Geo was a success! It looks great!

Back