New small game getter ready to go...

RePete

I sold a custom 17rem a while back so I used some of the procedes to buy a CZ 452....
The last of my parts showed up yesterday so I got ambitious this morning and put it all together....I couldn't be happier...

452 22LR
4X FX1
Leupold med 13mm rings
DIP action screws, metal mag well, and metal magazine cap

And the icing on the cake....Rifle Basix trigger
This is one sweet trigger... worth every penny....

Too cold to shoot it today but it's supposed to warm up the beginning of next week so I'll shoot it then and report back...

Sure is nice seeing 22LR back on store shelves . Walmart had Winchester Super X Zpoeer points for $6.95 100count box!

Very nice.

I didn't realize Rifle Basix has a trigger for the 452. That may be something I'll have to look into for my HMR.

Thanks guys....I like it so much I put my name on the list for one of DIP's machined bottom metal's...
They make a handful two or three times a year when they get enough time and requests but you never know when..you just put your name on the list and one day it shows up.....like magic....LOL

https://www.diproductsinc.com/Products.aspx?CAT=4776

If I don't stop I'll have more in do-dads than I paid for the rifle...

Atlasworxs in Australia makes CZ bottom metal also. Shipping isn't too bad, I want to say it was cheaper ordering from them with the exchange rate than DIP, IIRC.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: roky0702Atlasworxs in Australia makes CZ bottom metal also. Shipping isn't too bad, I want to say it was cheaper ordering from them with the exchange rate than DIP, IIRC.

Yea but theirs is aluminum and coated with some kind of matt finish....I prefer real polished blue steel to match the rest of the rifle....
Plus DIP's made right her in my home state...not that I have anything against OZ but I'd rather buy US when I can....

I don't know much about DIP but I ordered one of their scope bases for my sons rascal this afternoon and already got a shipping notice. So far I'm impressed

A small honest company here in No. Idaho that makes specialty parts for rifle loonies....what's not to like....
smile.gif

Back